Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2001 9:05:48 PM EDT
Can any one please help me? I dont know how or where to upload my pics so I can post them. I am
totaly computer illiterate, so explainations need to be basic.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.hunting-pictures.com[/url]

This is a good web page to upload pics to post here on the board.  Just sign up for a FREE account and follow the directions on the board.  

To post a pic here you have to type:

[img ] web address of image [/img ]

for example

[img ]www.myphotoishere.com[/img ]

You have to of course take out the spaces between the g and the ] to get it to work...this was done to show you what to type.

With hunting pics.com you can make a web page or upload graphics and use that to host your pics..that is what I do.

I hope this helps and if you need more info just ask and I will attempt to help.

medcop

Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this was gonna be a thread about marrying 5150Bry. Now I see it's gonna lead to some serious embarrasment for me and all of my friends.$hit!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeeeee Haaaw... It worked. Thanks a million!

By the way "troy", First I am gonna get the yellow AR and then I want one like yours!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top