Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2001 8:30:21 PM EDT
Anyone see much of it on the news?

These guys are [b]tactical masters![/b]

Take sandals off, climb up dirt hill to wall. lean against wall and chat with your buddy who is also leaning against wall. Stand up, look over wall, shoot a round or two. Sit, have a smoke and tell jokes. Stand and look over wall again making sure you are in the exact same spot. Sit. Hold rifle over top of wall and shoot a few rounds. Notice news camera and either wave or make important looking hand motions while observing camera crew out of the corner of your eye. Repeat as necessary.

No wonder we are kicking ass! LMAO

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:04:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the ones where they are actually shooting the bricks on the wall. You see too much dust fly for it to be just muzzle blast.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:11:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I like their stance, hold the pistol grip, don't shoulder the rifle, and kinda let the front flop around as you fire a couple rounds.

They must have learned how to fight from those MMM people here that think "spray and pray" is how you use a firearm.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:13:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, and I almost forgot, 50% of their troops have RPGs.  Have you ever seens so many rpg's used in warfare?  They must fire one rpg for every 3 bullets they fire.  (I'm just mad cause I don't have any RPGs.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top