Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 8:04:43 PM EDT
Tonight after work, i walk out back to where my bike was parked and locked to a bike rack, and there was nothing.

Someone stole my 12 year old, piece of shit, white speckled bike( It looked like cookies and cream).  If i had put that bike out in my yard with a Free sign around it, it would have sat there for years.

Who steals a bicycle, if your lazy enough to steal something, why steal a bike, that takes a decent amount of effort to use.

WTF

Seroiusly WTF
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Is this you?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
My seat is removable, so I've always wanted to carry a "modified" spare. I wanna take a bunch of thumbtacks, glue them to the seat, then recover it with some thin cloth and put that one on it when I'm not riding it.
Thieves will learn what a "pain in the ass" their shenanigans cause!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My seat is removable, so I've always wanted to carry a "modified" spare. I wanna take a bunch of thumbtacks, glue them to the seat, then recover it with some thin cloth and put that one on it when I'm not riding it.

straighten out fish hooks.

the barbs make it harder to get out.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Homeless people steal many bikes around here, a friend of mine had his stolen we found it and he went and took it back, the police would not waste their time with it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

straighten out fish hooks.

the barbs make it harder to get out.

That's GENIUS!!!!!!!

Bikes arund here get stolen left and right. Drunk college brats. I've already taken like 3 to the PD. Get to keep em if no one claims them after 60 days.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope this doesn't offend anyone.  I'll take it down ASAP if it does.  It's just the first thing that popped into my mind.

NSMB

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't that an Elton John song?

Oh no, that was "Someone Saved My Life Tonight."

Seriously, I'm sorry about your loss, and yes, some scumbags will steal ANYTHING.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top