Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:45:51 PM EDT
It started out as a AR strain and then it mutated just this evening. Picked up this sweet dimpled and "Y" stamped Saiga conversion from Arfcom member tokarz1. He did an AMAZING job on the conversion. Thank you very much tokarz1 for the beautiful rifle.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice rifle.  Looks like he did an excellent job on the conversion.  

I have two Saiga conversions myself.  Mine aren't dimpled and Y stamped though.    I am jealous.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh gawd..........now look what you did
j/k AKs rock.........welcome to the addiction
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#3]
same here I thought I was immune even though I had a light case of FEG a few years back

but Mr B Hussien made it come back with a vengence   I have many strains now  Arsenal FEG(again) Norinco CAI

Im sick
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Terrorist...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been thinking about building a AK.  Don't think I know anyone that has all the necessary tools though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Terrorist...
I'm sure thats what my co-workers will say when I put a pic of it up next to the pic of my AR in my work locker
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Do it anyway!

Very nice rifle.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've been thinking about building a AK.  Don't think I know anyone that has all the necessary tools though.

You better quit thinking and pull the trigger on a kit soon then.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

A big hammer, a few punches, a dremel, and a bench vise will get you by.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A big hammer, a few punches, a dremel, and a bench vise will get you by.

Don't forget the vice grips and duct tape.

John
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You better quit thinking and pull the trigger on a kit soon then.

yup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top