Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:34:26 PM EDT
Wife wants her Ruger .22 pistol painted, duracoated or just another color besides black. Maybe pink.HELP
Anyone got an idea? I like duracoat and the like but don't want to to look like pepto bismol if it is pink. Also, which part of the gun should I paint/refinish?
thanks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Wife wants her Ruger .22 pistol painted, duracoated or just another color besides black. Maybe pink.HELP
Anyone got an idea? I like duracoat and the like but don't want to to look like pepto bismol if it is pink. Also, which part of the gun should I paint/refinish?
thanks.
The duracoating done by several of our members where stellar. I would assume you would duracoat the entire thing
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#2]
My daughter doesn't like black guns.  But she really liked this color scheme when she saw it in a gun store display case:
S&W 3913 Ladysmith
So I got her Colt/Caspian Commander .45 refinished to look like that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Just get a Tac-lite upper.....

Nice colors and a lighter gun!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just get a Tac-lite upper.....

Nice colors and a lighter gun!

That's what I was going to say. Those things are cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top