Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 12:13:34 PM EDT
We all know how true it is that the original M16's were built by Mattel...

Therefore, to keep the toy gun dream alive, the Army has enlisted a new toy company!

On a serious note, this is pretty damn interesting!!

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#1]

My Tae Kwon Do instructor used to ask, "If you don't want to hurt somebody, why are you fighting them?"
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
so I was not to sure who had broken into my house so I had a massive adrenaline dump , bladed 45degrees, and Set my AR to stun

two selectors switches would be fun kind of like a drozd bb gun one on each side

stun, kill, overkill
safe, semi, auto

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Cool.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

My Tae Kwon Do instructor used to ask, "If you don't want to hurt somebody, why are you fighting them?"

Crowd control. You don't typically want to kill the people, you just want them dispersed.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Oh, this thing is supposed to HURT... BADLY....

Just not always KILL...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#6]
hmmm, I don't know about this one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Moving closer and closer to Star Trek all the time. Set phasers to stun Scottie. Aye, captun.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Why not use frickin' lasers...

you could set them for annoy, stun, or friccasee (sp?)

- AG
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Future weapons showed a shotgun with a laser sight on it...depending on how close the target was, it could control the exit speed of the projectile by releasing combustion gases to the side of the weapon...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top