Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:21:47 AM EDT
No, I'm not affiliated with this product. I just like to drink beer.
Link
Great idea.  No more $8 beers at the games. Like a fun Camelbak.  Holds 80oz.

Also, check out the wine rack.  A bra for the ladies that holds over a bottle of wine!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
What if you already have a beer belly?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:26:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Then you just look obese.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I like the wine rack.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]
awesome... who doesnt like their beer at 98.6 degrees F?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
But can it stop multiple .308 hits to the belly?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#6]
ahh, capitalistic ingenuity at it's finest.

if i was prone to attending such functions with my lady i'd buy one of each in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:33:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Also, check out the wine rack.  A bra for the ladies that holds over a bottle of wine!

damn honey, the hose is kinked again.. guess I'll have to go in manually!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Then get the beer belly and the wine rack.  If you are going to be obese, it's ok to haw moobs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I was watching a show on Discovery Health when all of the doctors in the featured part of the hospital went to the Kentucky Derby.  They drained saline IV bags and refilled them with mint juleps and other adult beverages, and then taped them to one lady's belly, claiming she was just very, very pregnant to get in the gate. I'm not 100% sure, but they might've even stuffed her bra with more IV bags.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I like the wine rack.

Perfect name in this context.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I know!  Everybody BUT the British!  Get some porter and you're good to go.

The beer belly does appear to be insulated.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know!  Everybody BUT the British!  Get some porter and you're good to go.

The beer belly does appear to be insulated.

Ummm...fill it up right before you go into the stadium, and it shouldn't be too bad.  See if you can drink all 80 oz before it gets warm.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Get yourself catheterized at the same time and you won't have to move from your seat for anything.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
But can it stop multiple .308 hits to the belly?

I lold.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Get yourself catheterized at the same time and you won't have to move from your seat for anything.

Classic!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#16]
as someone who regularly smuggles large amounts if bourbon into football games, I cannot endorse this product.

you see, you need a "throw down" bag in order to appease the gate cops while leaving other, better-concealed bags for consumption.

this device puts all of your eggs in one proverbial basket AND would b e detected instantly by any SEC cop
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#17]
It's a camelfront.  I would fill it with vodka, and mix on-site.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
as someone who regularly smuggles large amounts if bourbon into football games, I cannot endorse this product.

you see, you need a "throw down" bag in order to appease the gate cops while leaving other, better-concealed bags for consumption.

this device puts all of your eggs in one proverbial basket AND would b e detected instantly by any SEC cop

That is why you always carry a back up flask or flasks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#19]
All that plastic makes the beer go flat though
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
All that plastic makes the beer go flat though

Ever clear in a flask.

Its still tough to beat.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, but this contraption is going to get caught and it's $50!

that's a lot of ziploks
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's a lot of ziploks

Hasn't happened yet.

Strangely enough, I was leaving a restaurant\bar and we all had a a beer left. The waitress at the bar gave us cups and told us it was the norm to bring cups of beer into a ball game.

I was paranoid as can be walking by STL metro cops with a cup of Newcastle and they didn't care as well as the ticket takers at the park.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Can it be filled with Jaeger or Stoli?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's a lot of ziploks

Indeed.  I think the bra version has more promise, plus it might get my gf to carry her own booze instead of bumming mine.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Do want
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:33:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Ordered, I sure hope this works as advertised
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Ordered, I sure hope this works as advertised
pics when it arrives or it didnt happen
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Now I'm thinking that Church might be a little more tolerable.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#29]
I've filled my Camelbak with beer several times.

A fun game is "You better drink this foamy shit before it gets warm!".

Also, as you move and the beer is shaken pressure builds up, you can point the nozzle at the victim of your choice, pinch the nozzle slightly, and spray someone w/ beer.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like the wine rack.

Perfect name in this context.

A wine rack, rack.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#31]

I was at a Texas Tech football game many many moons ago when a guy got busted with a pony keg under the seat of his wheelchair.  It was a cold day and the plaid stadium blanket covered it.

Now my take on this varies depending on whether or not he was really disabled . . .

-p.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

[Billy Mays] No room to conceal a Beer Belly?  Try our new product, "Ale Ass." [/Billy Mays]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Body heat would eliminate the chance of it being cold.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Body heat would eliminate the chance of it being cold.

So you didn't see the ice pack you can stuff in it did you?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I was at a Texas Tech football game many many moons ago when a guy got busted with a pony keg under the seat of his wheelchair.  It was a cold day and the plaid stadium blanket covered it.

Now my take on this varies depending on whether or not he was really disabled . . .

-p.

That's my school! GO RED RAIDERS!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I actually did that! It was a Texas catheter that is like a condom instead of the invasive kind. We filled our Camel backs with Soju and Gatorade and went to the movies. That was some good livin right there. A pair of depends and you could literally self-sustain.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually did that! It was a Texas catheter that is like a condom instead of the invasive kind. We filled our Camel backs with Soju and Gatorade and went to the movies. That was some good livin right there. A pair of depends and you could literally self-sustain.

What's the Burt Reynolds movie that starts out with him getting rigged up with the tank and tube like you're talking about and going to the movies?

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Or: STADIUM PAL!!OMG!#BBQ!!!!ELEVENTY!11

-p.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I've filled my Camelbak with beer several times.

A fun game is "You better drink this foamy shit before it gets warm!".

Also, as you move and the beer is shaken pressure builds up, you can point the nozzle at the victim of your choice, pinch the nozzle slightly, and spray someone w/ beer.

Camelbaks have the advantage that you don't have to share with anybody-you just have to answer, oh sure, you can suck off of me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn, that is a good idea, but I would like I was pregnant with quintuplets if I wore that.  It might work better if I wore it on my ass.  Then I would a) have an ass and b) never have to pump or pressurize it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

If you're drinking Budweiser, you can hook the catheter straight back into the Beer Belly and drink all day long!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you're drinking Budweiser, you can hook the catheter straight back into the Beer Belly and drink all day long!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top