Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 8:13:45 AM EDT
I could just never bring myself to pay for anything with this on the cover, and I am a mall ninja.

Is there anyone who actually thinks this pic is badazz?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
All of that ad co.'s ads look the same.

Cheezy.

I keep expecting Chuck Noris to pop out
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Box O Truth

O_P has answered the question
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#3]
No, I'm not an "Agent".
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It is VERY "teh ghey".
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Box O Truth

I didn't know some of it was called "Explosive Entry Fang Face, Enhanced Penetration"

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this serious question?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#7]
It sucks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Box O Truth

I didn't know some of it was called "Explosive Entry Fang Face, Enhanced Penetration"

Yeah...........my gawd...........what limp dicked waterhead came up with that anyways?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#9]
If they didn't try to be so damn corny with their advertising the might actually do well.

But it looks like their ad agency pulled this straight out of China and Airsofters.

It doesn't matter though. Its crap.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#10]
beyond gay...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd be afraid to pick up the box with all that lightning on there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#13]
If you look close at the eyes, you will see that all three of the "AGENT"s are the same guy.

Very teh ghey in every whey.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#14]
"compressed Tungsten-NyTrillium Composite"

"fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the Extreme Shock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system."

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:26:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
the only thing that could make it worse would be a free dildo and bottle of anal lube in the box

fixed...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#16]
You can tell it works, because the guy holds his rifle canted to the side by 20 degrees!  That is 1/2 blading angle and OPTIMUM for rifles!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#17]
"The risk to EMS personnel is reduced because the rounds don't leave the many glove-shredding, razor sharp fragments of traditional rounds."
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If you look close at the eyes, you will see that all three of the "AGENT"s are the same guy.

The budget was spent on the flashy graphics and they could only afford one model.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Box O Truth

You know, I'm honestly surprised that they did, in fact, use some kind of metal dust as their filler material. At least they were honest about that, unlike LeMas which used perfectly standard varmint rounds.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#20]
"Its capability for inside-the-aircraft antiterrorism operations is legendary within the special operations community ."

Uh, okay.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#21]
I have no opinion about the product.  I just wanted to point out that based on what I've read so far, none of you appear to have the requisite intent to commit tortious interference with a business relationship.

>>>>Goes back to bar studying.

ETA-

Extreme is such an awesome word.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNk9u2p3PI
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
"Its capability for inside-the-aircraft antiterrorism operations is legendary within the special operations community ."

Uh, okay.

Reminds me of that thread from the other day with the gun store specops dude with the scary-surprised-drunk guy eyes.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:34:30 AM EDT
[#23]
"The ExtremeShock Explosive Entry round is the world's first "smart" small arms munition. It fragments in logamarithmic proportion to the hardness of the target it strikes. It more than doubles the rate of energy transfer of a typical hollow point round! It more than quadruples the rate of energy transfer of conventional ball rounds. If it is striking something brittle, it's Nytrilium-Tungsten core will disintegrate very rapidly, reducing shoot-through and ricochet. When it hits softer organic targets, it fragments at a slower rate, with larger fragments dissipating into the target creating literally hundreds of wound channels. At left you can see the shock cavity a full seven inches in diameter!"

Can you believe this crap?

"Logamarithmic proportions"?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Staring at another man's eyes?  

You win the prize.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I have no opinion about the product.  I just wanted to point out that based on what I've read so far, none of you appear to have the requisite intent to commit tortious interference with a business relationship.

>>>>Goes back to bar studying.

Thanks!  That sets my mind at ease.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
"The ExtremeShock Explosive Entry round is the world's first "smart" small arms munition. It fragments in logamarithmic proportion to the hardness of the target it strikes. It more than doubles the rate of energy transfer of a typical hollow point round! It more than quadruples the rate of energy transfer of conventional ball rounds. If it is striking something brittle, it's Nytrilium-Tungsten core will disintegrate very rapidly, reducing shoot-through and ricochet. When it hits softer organic targets, it fragments at a slower rate, with larger fragments dissipating into the target creating literally hundreds of wound channels. At left you can see the shock cavity a full seven inches in diameter!"

I think what they mean is that when you shoot someone it turns into about #30 pellets.  The birdshot aficionados'' perfect carry pistol!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#27]
"The defendant then shot the deceased five times with Explosive Entry Fang Face, Enhanced Penetration bullets."
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#28]

"The 505 lb Boar in the picture was taken with a single 9mm round"

Unlikely.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Well, for one thing, the misspelled logarithmic.

That does great things for their credibility.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think what they mean is that when you shoot someone it turns into about #30 pellets.  The birdshot aficionados'' perfect carry pistol!

.410 birdshot FTW!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Don't forget this

"They are also sensitive to ambient temperatures, change characteristics and in some instances bullet diameter!"

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't make mo go all Logamarithmic on you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj255/LanceKilkenny/ExtremeShockhog_300.jpg
"The 505 lb Boar in the picture was taken with a single 9mm round"

Unlikely.

I can tell by looking at those assclowns
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Staring at another man's eyes?  

You win the prize.

It's a picture. The only thing visible is the eyes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It sucks.

+1 Big ones
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You misspelled they.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Don't forget the prices.

50 BMG 675Gr. FHVL, 2846 fps (15 Round Box) ----------------->$145.50

308 168Gr. BTHP, 2750 fps (5 Round Pack)--------------------->$17.39

ETA

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You misspelled they.

So I did...
But I spelled logarithmic correctly...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#39]
"When utilizing the 5.56 Covert round with a suppressed M4/M16, the only sound produced is, the hammer striking the firing pin, and projectile impact. This round provides maximum stealth, is lead free, frangible, and environmentally safe. The Advanced Subsonic Product (ASP) was developed to meet the needs of today’s covert special operations teams, giving them astonishing stealth capability. ASP is designed for the Colt M4/M16 family of weapons, but can be adapted to other weapons systems."

ETA: Is anyone getting tired of my copy-and-pasting?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Sure-if it hits a steel plate, it splatters. If it hits wood, it breaks up a bit. If it hits something squishy, it goes through...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Don't forget the prices.

50 BMG 675Gr. FHVL, 2846 fps (15 Round Box) ----------------->$145.50

308 168Gr. BTHP, 2750 fps (5 Round Pack)--------------------->$17.39

ETA

smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/eek2.gif

They're getting rich off of suckers aren't they?

Dang it, I wish I had thought of it.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#42]
It's so extreme, it made me double-tap.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I think these guys wrote their ads.

Rockwell
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#44]
I had a friend give me some, claiming that it is the same ammo used by SEALS, Rangers and Blackwater.  The ammo is so powerful that a 9mm can kill an elk at 300 yards.  

I shit you not.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure-if it hits a steel plate, it splatters. If it hits wood, it breaks up a bit. If it hits something squishy, it goes through...

I know that, but come on. "Logamarithmic proportions"?

And what you described is true for nearly every bullet. Oh, wait. They aren't Compressed Tungsten Nytrillium.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying that their advertising is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:57:31 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I had a friend give me some, claiming that it is the same ammo used by SEALS, Rangers and Blackwater.  The ammo is so powerful that a 9mm can kill an elk at 300 yards.  

I shit you not.

Let me guess, it also utilizes a  heat seeking bullet which eliminates the need to aim the gun at the elk?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, okay.

Reminds me of that thread from the other day with the gun store specops dude with the scary-surprised-drunk guy eyes.  

I think they mean these special operators

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#48]

"causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system."

As opposed to????

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top