Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:22:45 AM EDT
He was raised Muslim for at least the first couple of years of his life and says he converted?
According to the Koran he should have a hit put out on him by the Imams.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Because no one knew who the fuck he was until a year or two ago?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#2]
because he didn't really convert and it's OK for muzzies to lie to infidels if it furthers the general muzzie agenda
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe the higher-ups in the Muslim religious leadership know something we don't about his true intentions?

Yes, I am suggesting that he may really be a muslim, and putting on the whole "christian" act, well, as far as the gospel of hating whitey can be called christian.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:31:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
because he didn't really convert and it's OK for muzzies to lie to infidels if it furthers the general muzzie agenda

This.

Or at least that is the general consensus in alot of mideast places. Many muslims have told me that he is just lying to us, and is in fact still a muslim.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#5]
And even further, I ask...why isn't he an Apostle yet?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:34:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Or at least that is the general consensus in alot of mideast places. Many muslims have told me that he is just lying to us, and is in fact still a muslim.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

He skipped apostle and went straight to "Saviour".
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

A couple I know go are ROP members in good standing.  They said the they were told the same thing and most of their msulim friends seem to think he is still a closet muslim.  
Still, to convert publicly is a sin according to the Koran, how can they reconcile this?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

A couple I know go are ROP members in good standing.  They said the they were told the same thing and most of their msulim friends seem to think he is still a closet muslim.  
Still, to convert publicly is a sin according to the Koran, how can they reconcile this?

Dunno, everytime I ask how they feel about it, they just smile and say he is still a muslim and he is just lying to us.

All of these guys are really religious and a couple of them are Qaris, so I guess someone of good standing must be going around telling muslims Obama is still a muslim.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

If they cut their own heads off they will be forgiven.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

If they cut their own heads off they will be forgiven.

Lying to the infidels is permitted, or so I thought?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He was raised Muslim for at least the first couple of years of his life and says he converted?

Perhaps he's really still Muslim and the other Muslims know it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Because radical muslims care about power not religion.  Obama helps them thus they aren't pissed about his "conversion".

In reality they should hate him even more, because he isn't Christian OR muslim.

He is an atheist.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:00:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Because radical muslims care about power not religion.  Obama helps them thus they aren't pissed about his "conversion".

In reality they should hate him even more, because he isn't Christian OR muslim.

He is an atheist.

Then why are my Qari friends not pissed about it? They are not radical, and do worry about religion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Isn't there an extremist Imam hit out on pretty much any US president anyway?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The Obamessiah has his own apostles.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:46:03 AM EDT
[#18]
He is an apostate.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This is not made up....learned this from one of my translators when I was in the sandbox.

I believe there are three times when it's ok for a Muslim to lie.  It's always ok to lie to a non-muslim, it's ok to lie to another muslim if it's to save the life of a muslim, and I can't remember the third.

Basically, they're all liars.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The Imams won't kill a sleeper cell.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is an atheist.

Then why are my Qari friends not pissed about it? They are not radical, and do worry about religion.

Because they aren't radical and believe the part of the Koran that says freedom of religion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is an atheist.

Because they aren't radical and believe the part of the Koran that says freedom of religion.

No, they think he is lying, and is of course still muslim.

I assume some media outlet or something is telling them all this, because its so widespread.

ETA: I dont think he is a muslim, I think he is a commie athiest, but someone has to be telling the muslim world he is still muslim, he has a really good PR campaign going on around the muslim world.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
ETA: I dont think he is a muslim, I think he is a commie athiest, but someone has to be telling the muslim world he is still muslim, he has a really good PR campaign going on around the muslim world.
One of the beliefs of Islam is that if you have ever once repeated the shahada in a public place ("There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"), you are forever a muslim. To convert to another religion warrants a visit to the axman (for males, females recieve life imprisonment).

In their eyes, Barry O's a muslim as he most certainly voiced those lines while attending Islamic school as a child in Indonesia (Malaysia?).

And yes, in the Arab media, he is identified as muslim.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#26]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top