Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:42:17 PM EDT
The other thread about fat guys got me thinking. How do the SUPER fat get that way? My girls dad used to be about 450lbs! I hate him for other reasons but one of the things that make me want to slap him the most is this: he lost the weight through surgery, and acts like it was a bragging point. He ate so poorly after surgery he had hair falling out in clumps, and now looks at a chubby girl and says things like "How can somebody let them get like that, thats gross."

I eat whatever I want and never "work out" the only work I do is stuff around the house/ranch that needs doing. I could loose 15-20 pounds and still be healthy but how do you gain 300lbs?

They have to wake up one morning and realize they can't reach their dick to piss. How do you eat two large pizzas knowing you can't reach your own asshole? Do they not realize that when you need an extender for a seat belt what you really need is to stop eating!

I am also tiered of the "diets don't work for me" CRAP!! If you burn more calories than you take in you lose weight! If they don't loose weight its because your still eating to god damn much!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Stop worrying about fat and instead worry about 'lose' vs 'loose'.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
With morbidly obese people, it's not so much that "Diets don't work for me!" it's more like they don't want to change their way of thinking. When you get so big that you can't fit through a door, it's more mental than physical.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

sorry that when this guy was writing this, he made a mistake, heaven forbid, this goes in his permanent record
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry that when this guy was writing this, he made a mistake, heaven forbid, this goes in his permanent record

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

wow, you'r write eye hit teh oh key twice! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK. Now I don't look as cool as you!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
With morbidly obese people, it's not so much that "Diets don't work for me!" it's more like they don't want to change their way of thinking. When you get so big that you can't fit through a door, it's more mental than physical.

I just want to know what the mental is. Do they not know they are that fat? Do they not know life could be better? Do they not care?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't see how people can get 300-400+ pounds either. I used to weigh 280LBs at 5'7" while eating nothing but terrible fast food meals (Think double quarter pounders with large fry, tripple cheeseburgers, etc.) and only managed to get that fat after several years. I later dropped down to 185, although I've since gone back up to 215 after a terrible fall/winter of little exercise and dieting at school.

I just started my 5th week of eating well and running today and felt incredible. It isn't hard to lose weight.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just want to know what the mental is. Do they not know they are that fat? Do they not know life could be better? Do they not care?

Thats a good question, my guess is that it's not a condition that has been explored very much. But I mean if you weigh 800 pounds, or hell, even 400 pounds and you aren't doing anything about it, there HAS to be something wron with you mentally.
I suppose you could say food is their crack cocaine, or alchohol.
And the worst part is the people who continue to feed these bed ridden folk. They can stop feeding their loved ones 18 big mac's a day, but don't because they don't want to hurt their large loved ones. Kinda an oxymoron.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top