Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 6:47:50 PM EDT
Well it was the first time I've ever done real work on a gun before. I took off the stock sights and installed XS Big Dot 24/7 sights.

These make a huge difference in low light situations for in my home. I'm so glad I got them and these are very easy for me to put on target. Going from a well lit area into a room with a light off but the door open I can actually see where I'm pointing now! I tried the same thing with my Kahr MK9 (no night sights) I was pointing blindly and really could not tell where I was pointing past a few yards accurately.

These sights are not overly bright either. The front sight is supposed to be brighter then the rear one which works out great for me. They are not bright enough to glow through any of my shirts.

Naked Slide

Big dot front sight

Big dot rear sight

In the dark

With the light on (they are not this bright, but it looks funny cause the camera was in night time mode)
Link Posted: 8/6/2008 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#1]
cool
Link Posted: 8/6/2008 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have them on my G19 and my EAA Witness.  I have not been able to find a lighting condition where I can't get a good sight picture.  Goooood gear!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top