BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/21/2008 3:00:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, I'd never cheat on my wife/girlfriend...

Second, if my wife/girlfriend cheated on me, I'd dump her...

Third, if I was an idiot and didn't dump her, I wouldn't go on vacation with the guy she cheated on me with...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
JERRY... JERRY...  JERRY...  JERRY...

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
i see no problem here.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#4]
If it wasn't for the past history of the two couples sleeping around, I'd have a hard time agreeing with a felony charge for the guy.

Catch someone in the act or just finished fucking your wife, you ought to get a free pass.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd give him 2 years probation.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"During this time, I had a brief affair with Nancy, and Bobby had a brief affair with Paula," Fredette told state police. "Things just happened." At the time, Fredette said, Nancy was dating Bobby.

"We all eventually decided that it was best for all of us to get back together with our respective partners," Fredette said. "We did it for each (other) and for the kids. We made mistakes. We worked through our mistakes and we worked things out. There was no bad feelings."

at what point do you decide not to hang out with the other couple?  I'm pretty sure the bed-swapping would have been a total deal-breaker for me...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, Darwin got one out of four.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
An autopsy was scheduled Sunday to determine the exact cause of death.

I guess "Got the shit beat out of him" isn't exact enough
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Strong with the trailer, this thread is.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Wife swappin'?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Rules to live by.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if the wife was just as pissed after she figured out what heppened and decided the beating wasn't enough? It would be pretty easy for her to smother him with a pillow or something if he was already unconscious. Not to mention she has a fall guy right outside.
[/tinfoil]

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Dang..............sounds like the froot loop couples I used to run around with in Florida.

Guaran-damn-teed that some heavy drugs were mixed in with this mess.
Ecstacy would be my guess.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Third, if I was an idiot and didn't dump her, I wouldn't go on vacation with the guy she cheated on me with...

Pretty much sums it up...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if the wife was just as pissed after she figured out what heppened and decided the beating wasn't enough? It would be pretty easy for her to smother him with a pillow or something if he was already unconscious. Not to mention she has a fall guy right outside.
[/tinfoil]

Or maybe he had a pre-existing unknown condition that was exacerbated by the taser.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rules to live by.

This reminds me about the story of the Frenchman who was in jail for killing his wife when he caught her fucking the Milkman.

Anyway, two families are pretty much destroyed cause these people couldn't keep their pants on, or split up once they took their pants off.

The real victims are the kids, daddies in jail cause he killed the man mommy was fucking on the side. Daddies dead cause the man mommy used to fuck caught daddy fucking his wife again. Huh????
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If it wasn't for the past history of the two couples sleeping around, I'd have a hard time agreeing with a felony charge for the guy.

Catch someone in the act or just finished fucking your wife, you ought to get a free pass.

I think morally you lose the right to beat a guy do death for schtooping your wife if you've schtooped his wife

Yeah, the first time around it didn't bother him so much.

On top of that, a kid lost a father.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I know it's wrong, but why am I picturing both of these guys with mullets?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Sudden and sufficient provocation = excusable homicide
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#22]
LOSERS!!All of them!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Was this the last episode of Swingtown?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#24]
man law, don't fuck your friends wife
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Could use pictures of the wives just to make certain, though.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Concur

Stupid stupid people.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#27]
So what's the problem, just get together for a 4-some, then everybody would be happy and no body would be disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I'd call it even and move on...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Third, if I was an idiot and didn't dump her, I wouldn't go on vacation with have anything to do withthe guy she cheated on me with...
\
My thoughts exactly, with slight edit.

Edited....I'm an idiot
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think morally you lose the right to beat a guy do death for schtooping your wife if you've schtooped his wife

[Ross] but we were all on a break when I boinked her [/Ross]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I was thinking the exact same thing
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'd give him 2 years probation.

+1

It's a crime of passion; when stuff like this happens in Europe the husband gets the equivalent of a traffic citation.

Don't fuck with another man's wife.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#33]
This must be the "boat" they spent the day on:

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking the exact same thing

Beat me to it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could use pictures of the wives just to make certain, though.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#36]
SWINGING -----YOUR DOING IT WRONG
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Crime of Passion, a good lawyer could get him off or get a reduced charge/sentence.

Friend of mine had someone's wife over at his house, hubby kicked in the door and shot him up with a .22, actually shot him in the head while he was lying on the floor. Dude got off scott free, I was amazed.

Friend didn't die, hospital time, and they had to rebuild is jaw/teeth.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#38]
His story just might have got him off on a temp. insanity plea all the way up until the part where they were all fucking each other a few years ago. With that fact in place he will go down for Man.1
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow I don't know what to say but play stupid games win stupid prizes.  Adultery is a game with high risks and low rewards that come back to bite the winner on the ass.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn't Billy Bob Thornton make a movie about this?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Pics???
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Wow I don't know what to say but play stupid games win stupid prizes.  Adultery is a game with high risks and low rewards that come back to bite the winner on the ass.

+1
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#44]
In some states he would be vindicated because it was a crime of passion brought on by the affair.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hence the part in red...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:05:29 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hence the part in red...
Uh, "it takes two to tango."
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:11:38 AM EDT
[#48]
It just makes me feel ill
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

What he said.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#50]
"Hi, honey, it's Daddy," says Bob. "Is mommy near the phone?"

"No, Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank."

After a brief pause, Bob says, "But you haven't got an Uncle Frank, honey!"

"Yes, I do, and he's upstairs in the bedroom with Mommy!"

"Okay, then. Here's what I want you do. Put down the phone, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout in to Mommy and Uncle Frank that my car's just pulled up outside the house."

"Okay, Daddy!"

A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone.

"Well, I did what you said, Daddy."

"And what happened?"

"Well, Mommy jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and went out the front window and now she's all dead."

"Oh my God ... And what about Uncle Frank?"

"He jumped out of bed with no clothes on too and he was all scared and he jumped out the back window into the swimming pool, but he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the swimming pool and now he's dead too."

There is a long pause, then Bob says, "Swimming pool? Is this 854-7039?"  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top