Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

We are trying to do it right and not leave out of our mean.

You might wanna say "...and not live beyond our means" next time.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We are trying to do it right

Psssst--"doing it right" means getting married rather than playing house.  

stop trying to give the boy morals
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are trying to do it right and not leave out of our mean.

You might wanna say "...and not live beyond our means" next time.

LoL, sorry I know that came out wrong but I am still in shock here... lol so much pink!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Note, the hannah montana soap...

So she's like 13???
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was pics of the girlfriend.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/53fc121459.jpg

Note, the hannah montana soap...

So she's like 13???

13 + 10...

she is 23, but she really liked the way it smelled she said and it was on sale!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought it was pics of the girlfriend.

I will upload a few hold on1
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Think of it as revenge when you make her pretty room smell like the inside of your asshole
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#10]
86 the toilet seat cover.

They only work for those who can only use a toilet sitting down.

If she argues, she gets to clean the piss up when the lid won't stay upright.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Post a pic of the girlfriend so we can calculate just how much shit you have to put up with.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Post a pic of the girlfriend so we can calculate just how much shit you have to put up with.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Your doomed
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of you guys that play call of duty with us have spoken to her, she is trying to learn and she thinks zig has a sexy voice...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Get rid of the pink countertop
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Get rid of the pink countertop

its a rental,
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You must initiate corrective action immediately

Yeah, God forbid she should have any say in her own living environment.

It's a bathroom.

exactly. my wife wanted a pink bathroom.....she got it. no skin off my back.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#18]
You only need the bathroom for the three Esses anyway. As long as you don't worry about the black widow spiders biting your ball sack when you crap you're cool.

She should replace that toilet seat cover with a pink lid before it slams down and you piss all over it though.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/501313b62b.jpg

img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/527e0a88d4.jpg

Some of you guys that play call of duty with us have spoken to her, she is trying to learn and she thinks zig has a sexy voice...

She can have the bath walls painted pink with purple polka dots and I wouldn't mind...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm sure your bathroom was much nicer when it looked like the bathroom at the Sunoco.

As long as it is clean, that's what it should be; without decoration.

Still, since women spend about 6 hours a day in bathrooms, they may have grounds for dominating what they consider to be a "Sphere of Influence".
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Shit, she can do whatever the fuck she wants to my bathroom.

I kinda like the Hannah Montana soap.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Welcome to the rest of your life.

You need to pee in the tub a couple of times to lay down some ground rules.  Also it will show you what you can get away with.

Can you get a picture of her making you a sandwich?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Welcome to the rest of your life.

You need to pee in the tub a couple of times to lay down some ground rules.  Also it will show you what you can get away with.

Can you get a picture of her making you a sandwich?

maybe later! lol
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd say its all fine, but I'd definitely lose the toilet seat cover, for the mentioned reasons of it possibly falling while you piss.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In this day and age it is emotional and financial suicide for a man to marry a woman without living with her first. States are leaning more and more towards the man supporting the woman after end of a marriage. The minute she decides she wants someone else and fucks another guy he loses his heart and half his shit.

If you enter into a relationship with that ideology in mind, you're basically setting yourself up for failure, and that outcome is what will end up happening.
Marriage isn't just about money and physical things.

I have met more men than could fit in a Greyhound bus that went into marriages with love and commitment and come out divorced with alimony and child support. Marriage as a lifelong commitment needs to be viewed through a practical spectrum and not with nothing more than warm feelings and a hard dick.

Oh, and something like 40% of all divorces are due to financial difficulties. Love is nice, but it don't put food on the table or get you a decent car. Money and physical things do that. You want to see a marriage fail? Live on love and make your wife drive Chevette.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In this day and age it is emotional and financial suicide for a man to marry a woman without living with her first. States are leaning more and more towards the man supporting the woman after end of a marriage. The minute she decides she wants someone else and fucks another guy he loses his heart and half his shit.

If you don't trust the person you are with that much, why are you with them?Relationships shouldn't be about sex, they should be about family and stability but people are too narcissistic these days to think beyond themselves.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#27]
I call it three months we will be sitting here reading about the time you came to find some friend just visiting and she swears nothing was happening.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you enter into a relationship with that ideology in mind, you're basically setting yourself up for failure, and that outcome is what will end up happening.
Marriage isn't just about money and physical things.

I have met more men than could fit in a Greyhound bus that went into marriages with love and commitment and come out divorced with alimony and child support. Marriage as a lifelong commitment needs to be viewed through a practical spectrum and not with nothing more than warm feelings and a hard dick.

I would agree, simply because the court system is quite one-sided.

But that does not explain why so many single men approach sexual relationships with nothing more than warm feelings and a hard dick.  I know alcohol can make you do stupid things, but to me getting in bed with a woman you barely know and are not committed to is the worst way to start a relationship as serious as marriage.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you don't trust the person you are with that much, why are you with them?Relationships shouldn't be about sex, they should be about family and stability but people are too narcissistic these days to think beyond themselves.

How are you going to trust someone that you see for 2-3 hours a night three or four times a week? You want to see what someone is really like? You need to get around them all the time, see who they are when they get up in the morning, find out what they are like when they haven't spent 2 hours preparing for date.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I call it three months we will be sitting here reading about the time you came to find some friend just visiting and she swears nothing was happening.

Ouch!, why the negativity.. We have been seriously dating for a year, started to move in together, will get married next year and she is a great girl. Brutally honest, smart, funny and very faithfull. I doubt this will happen but it does then it wasnt ment to be.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Haa haa.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ouch!, why the negativity.. We have been seriously dating for a year, started to move in together, will get married next year and she is a great girl. Brutally honest, smart, funny and very faithfull. I doubt this will happen but it does then it wasnt ment to be.

I dont know about you, been I have been a member for awhile. It seems like over the years we have a ton of people come on here and talk about either moving in or getting married followed by a bunch of people talk about their marriages and relationships on the rocks. And all the threads involved members saying thing about throwing people to curb and nothing but nasty things about women.

So are you going to prove us wrong?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In light of the pics: Deal with it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know about you, been I have been a member for awhile. It seems like over the years we have a ton of people come on here and talk about either moving in or getting married followed by a bunch of people talk about their marriages and relationships on the rocks. And all the threads involved members saying thing about throwing people to curb and nothing but nasty things about women.

Well, honestly I have not really been that trusting of girls ever except for this time. She is genuinely a trustworthy girl and like I said brutally honest. I say yes WE will prove you wrong but only time will tell!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

and then.......

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is ARFCOM, it's full of bitter negative divorced guys

Marriage/"living in sin" is about compromise and if she wants a girly bathroom to make her feel happy and you can use the other bathroom (that you prefer) there is no problem.

On a positive note it gives you ammunition when you have more space and you want her not to mess with your space. "honey, I let you keep the bathroom however you want so you should feel the same way about my man cave".

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is ARFCOM, it's full of bitter negative divorced guys

Marriage/"living in sin" is about compromise and if she wants a girly bathroom to make her feel happy and you can use the other bathroom (that you prefer) there is no problem.

On a positive note it gives you ammunition when you have more space and you want her not to mess with your space. "honey, I let you keep the bathroom however you want so you should feel the same way about my man cave".

True, atleast she doesnt complain to much when I pull my motorcycle into the kitchen at night, she can have the bathroom!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
She's secured a beachhead.  

hehehehe hehehe
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, honestly I have not really been that trusting of girls ever except for this time. She is genuinely a trustworthy girl and like I said brutally honest. I say yes WE will prove you wrong but only time will tell!

Seriously the odds are better of it lasting for good if you don't live together before marriage.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call of Duty? Man, if she was my girlfriend, there wouldn't be no time to play Call of Duty. Get with the program, man!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You must initiate corrective action immediately

Yeah, God forbid she should have any say in her own living environment.

It's a bathroom.

exactly. my wife wanted a pink bathroom.....she got it. no skin off my back.

Hey, if you all want a pink bathroom, that's cool.  To each their own

I prefer more earthy tones and a more gender neutral bathroom.  So does my gf, so we are good

edited because I can't spel
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I did not read this, just looked at her pics..............she can do whatever she wants to with my house.........................she is very nice, be good to her.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#44]
You're complaining about this:

when you get to have sex with this:

She's hot, has big tits and your bathroom doesn't look bad or gay in any way shape or form. I would hardly call that a pink and purple explosion.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
You're complaining about this:

img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/53fc121459.jpg

when you get to have sex with this:

She's hot, has big tits and your bathroom doesn't look bad or gay in any way shape or form. I would hardly call that a pink and purple explosion.

Right. The counter top was already pink.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#46]
holy shit dude
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I would shit in it
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread. It delivers.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top