BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 7:55:01 PM EDT
I am

I bet it's going to be good.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly I think McCain will be crushed.

Not on the topics or the substance mind you but on the impression he will bring.  BHO is younger, taller, leaner, has more presense, a deeper voice, better posture, visibly he is more imposing, he's more attractive, a better public speaker.  In all things that matter to the uneducated masses, the reality TV minions, the superficial hordes, BHO will dominate.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
They all get coaching via miniaturized in ear transmitters anyway.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They all get coaching via miniaturized in ear transmitters anyway.

but obama without his stutters alot.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]
"Who is looking forward to the first debate ...McCain ...Obama"tt

Only if it includes Bob Barr.  TT
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sadly I think McCain will be crushed

Obama is terrified of McCain.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Debates tend to be all flash and glitter and very little substance.  McCain is definitely not flash and glitter.    As for Obama....that would appear to be a major component of his arsenal as he has yet to show real accomplishments.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sadly I think McCain will be crushed.

Not on the topics or the substance mind you but on the impression he will bring.  BHO is younger, taller, leaner, has more presense, a deeper voice, better posture, visibly he is more imposing, he's more attractive, a better public speaker.  In all things that matter to the uneducated masses, the reality TV minions, the superficial hordes, BHO will dominate.  

Yep, JFK won because of his appearance on camera.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#8]
The judges will undoubtedly declare Obama the winner.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sadly I think McCain will be crushed

Obama is terrified of McCain.

Yep

McCain wants to debate him , Obama wishes there were no debates.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#10]
it was my understanding, and I may be wrong here, that Obama didn't want to do any debates with McCain when he was aked a little while back. I think if we had a good old fashion debate with each candidate answering the same question in an alloted time Obama would be totally eaten alive by McCain. Still wish we had a better choice to vote for.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
it was my understanding, and I may be wrong here, that Obama didn't want to do any debates with McCain when he was aked a little while back. I think if we had a good old fashion debate with each candidate answering the same question in an alloted time Obama would be totally eaten alive by McCain. Still wish we had a better choice to vote for.

Unfortunately, the debate will resemble an American Idol episode.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately, the debate will resemble an American Idol episode.

From this day forward I shall better myself and become a Republican civis teacher!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top