Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 5:56:46 PM EDT
I realized that MSM is having an Obamagasm ,  but McCain has been a real snoozer when it comes to getting his message out.

Geez, Bob Dole had a more energetic campaign than McCain has.

Obama has been handing him "gimme's" for months now and all I see is McCain calling for "decorum" in any responses and retorts. Either he wants the job or not.......

Maybe its just early in the campaign but I think its ...perplexing....when  Chris Matthews does more to expose the ineneptness of Obama for the the job of POTUS than the Republican candidate does.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I think he is playing to lose
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he is. He just can't get any press. I can't wait for the 527's  to start running Obama momma over with a bus.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It's like Fred Thompson all over again.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
After the Republican convention.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#5]
McCain will start in september

Obama is losing ground by campaigning
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]
i'm voting for cynthia mckinney
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's like Fred Thompson all over again.

Or BOB DOLE!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Campaigning for what?

Is John McCain running for something?

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
McCain will start in september

Obama is losing ground by campaigning

No flame to you, but WTF is he thinking!

Thompson never  made it in part because he started too late.  

If McCain has the money, spend it.  Campaign like a mother-fucker!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#10]
McCain IS campaigning, unfortunately the major press outlets give him little to no coverage.  However, with Hussein going over to Afghanistan and (gasp!) Iraq, all the major TV networks have sent their anchors over to cover every God-like step he makes and every profound statement he utters.  I don't think Clinton got this much one sided coverage in his campaigns, and Clinton was totally revived from political death in '92!

Unfortunately, I think we need to consider the strong possibility that we may have the Messiah as President for at least 4 years.  The thought of what us conservatives are going to be put through makes me sick.  I don't know if I can financially afford it without a severe reduction in my state of living (which is not that high at the moment anyway), but that will pale in comparison to the severe reduction in the welfare of this country (unless you are in a "protected class" then you get all the "welfare" you want) and the inevitable possibility of major terrorist attacks.  The future loks real bleak but I cannot figure out why only a small percentage of the country understands that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I realized that MSM is having an Obamagasm ,  but McCain has been a real snoozer when it comes to getting his message out.

Obama has been handing him "gimme's" for months now and all I see is McCain calling for "decorum" in any responses and retorts. Either he wants the job or not.......

Maybe its just early in the campaign but I think its ...perplexing....when  Chris Matthews does more to expose the ineneptness of Obama for the the job of POTUS than the Republican candidate does.

The McCain campaign will start when he picks his VP...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which will piss more people off I expect
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Mccain seems quick to denounce anybody that criticizes Obama...Almost like hes helping the Obama camp.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I think the powers within just said its the Democrats turn

He needs to do something fast or he won't have a chance...

FREE

Quoted:
Mccain seems quick to denounce anybody that criticizes Obama...Almost like hes helping the Obama camp.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#15]
The more Obama talks the more ammo there is against him. McCain will heavily campaign in late August, the 527's will heavily attack in late September, and the October surprise will belong to the GOP this time around (last time the Dem's got their chance but blew it with a lie).

A decorated veteran with decades of experience only has to allow a junior senator with a mouth for things he does not know self destruct. He doesn't need to remind the country of who he is, we already know. He only has to remind us that he is in the race and when the time comes, slam the door on the Obama campaign.

Obama is a junior senator with a nomination, he HAS to talk as much as possible because outside of IL few know who he is. The more he talks the more he falters. Don't think that he was a popular member of a hateful "church" for years and did not speak in church. The tapes will make for good viewing in October.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#16]
McCain is too busy making funeral arrangements for himself to be troubled with something called campaigning.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

When he isn't supporting la raza's fund raising.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#18]
1/2 of the McCain ads I've seen appear to be designed to make me vote third party!

He keeps sucking up to illegals and Glo-bull warming idiots.

I am trying to hold my nose and vote for him, but he keeps making it harder every day.

If what I have seen is his strategy to win me over, he should stop trying, before I totally write him off.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
1/2 of the McCain ads I've seen appear to be designed to make me vote third party!

He keeps sucking up to illegals and Glo-bull warming idiots.

I am trying to hold my nose and vote for him, but he keeps making it harder every day.

If what I have seen is his strategy to win me over, he should stop trying, before I totally write him off.

That is one of the nice things about living in a politically meaninless area, I have yet to see any political ads this year.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:51:54 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Echoes of dole when Kemp was signed on.  How well did that work?  

Follow shooters, get used to the idea of president osama-bin-obama.  mccain doesn't want to win.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top