Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 4:33:42 PM EDT
Personally, I like the impulse type.

What's your preference, and why do you favor that design better than the rest?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Uncle Joey after a 12 pack.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The rain.

Reasons I like it: It's free and does the work for me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]

I've got a whole yard full of 'em.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I like those little tractors that drive around over the hose.  I like them best because... come on, it's a water powered tractor driving around your lawn!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Personally, I like the impulse type.

What's your preference, and why do you favor that design better than the rest?

I like those as well.  They seem to do the best job of making my yard wet.  At least to me.

edited: but some day I plan on having an in-ground system.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like those little tractors that drive around over the hose.  I like them best because... come on, it's a water powered tractor driving around your lawn!

Link?

Sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
RainBird pop ups for smaller areas.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Those impulse types are fragile and hard to adjust. I like the K rain copy of the Hunter PGP. Cheap, reliable, and easy to use. Only $6.95 until the end of the year at my supply house.

For a spray, I like either the Weathermatic LX series, or the Rainbird 1800 series. Both are cheap and reliable.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?

Sounds interesting.

Heh you've never seen one?? :)

Nelson RainTrain

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top