Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 11:17:08 AM EDT
I bought this used  Knights Armament 2 peice rail for my m16a3 clone for 200.00 the grip is also KA. for having been to the sand box and back it doesnt look to bad.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice. I always feel a little guilty about cleaning the dust/fine sand off EE stuff bought from returning troops.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Could we maybe start a program where we send our brand new gear to the desert with a troop, and it comes back all dusty and battleworn?

It's the ULTIMATE in poseur gear!

"Nice rifle"

"Yeah. You see that gouge there?"

"Damn, what happened?"

"RPG fragment."

"No. Frickin. Way."

"Yeah, man. It's authentic."

"Wow. You're awesome."
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Could we maybe start a program where we send our brand new gear to the desert with a troop, and it comes back all dusty and battleworn?

"Nice rifle"

"Damn, what happened?"

"RPG fragment."

"No. Frickin. Way."

"Wow. You're awesome."

The troops have enough to worry about without lugging around other people's junk.....if you want it to look "combat worn" then you need to man up and........

throw it down your driveway a few times...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
N_T would probably pay you triple for it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Nice rifle"

"Damn, what happened?"

"RPG fragment."

"No. Frickin. Way."

"Wow. You're awesome."

The troops have enough to worry about without lugging around other people's junk.....if you want it to look "combat worn" then you need to man up and........

throw it down your driveway a few times...
But the rental gear sounds cooler. You loan them it for deployment . They get free tech and you get parts that have truekly seen battle.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
the guy is going through a divorce and is getting sent back to iraq, although it is interesting that this rail has seen some time overseas i bought it because i wanted to help the guy out. i knew he was in had times and i had a rifle i wanted to make a a4 out of so its a win win. im not going to clean it, once the kac panels are put on you cant even see any of the wear and tear, it locks up nice and tight to theres no rattling i think it was a good trade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top