Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 8:05:22 AM EDT
He'll be speaking about 2 miles from where I live. Should I go see what he's up to?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#1]
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE !!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]
yes
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:11:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yes

I wish I had a good camera so I could take pictures. All I would have is my cell phone.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#4]
ask him if people that have had PTSD should be allowed to own guns, be president, ect
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ask him if people that have had PTSD should be allowed to own guns, be president, ect

I'm sure that will go over real well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes

I wish I had a good camera so I could take pictures. All I would have is my cell phone.

It would still be fine to post some.

Next time he speaks here I'm going.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Ask him about Heller vs Dc and what he thinks about the fact that DC, the city in which he works, still wont let Heller register his 80 plus year old design low-capacity handgun because DC thinks it is too dangerous, despite the clear SCOTUS ruling to the contrary.

I would put him on the spot if he was here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Grab a rifle scope, and just use that as a telephoto lens for your cell phone..

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ask him about Heller vs Dc and what he thinks about the fact that DC, the city in which he works, still wont let Heller register his 80 plus year old design low-capacity handgun because DC thinks it is too dangerous, despite the clear SCOTUS ruling to the contrary.

States can still decide what types of firearms are legal within the state.

ETA

I live in CT ..we still have a AWB on many types of firearms.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Grab a rifle scope, and just use that as a telephoto lens for your cell phone..

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You should go !!

I saw him last month in Nashville, he is on autopilot.. Very dry and shows no emotion.. Not that I can blame him, look at the schedule he is on.

Isn't that how John McCain always is?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I saw him last month in Nashville, he is on autopilot.. Very dry and shows no emotion..

I my opinion that is a good thing. I fail to see why everyone wants an emotional president leading our nation. We are not electing an actor to sit in on photo ops and smile, we are electing the leader of the most powerful single nation on planet earth.

I would think the last thing we would want is an emo individual sitting in the decision making chair in the Oval Office.

And if he picks Fred as his VP, John McCain will go up one more notch in my book.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA

I thought SCOTUS ruled on semiautos as "common usage" and therefore not restrictable for home defense use...am I wrong?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA

I thought SCOTUS ruled on semiautos as "common usage" and therefore not restrictable for home defense use...am I wrong?

To be honest , I'm not sure how that would work. I thought that there was something about any type of Mag fed handgun won't be allowed.

If it's written as law and passed by the state , I don't think the Supreme court ruling over rides it.

They still are allowed to keep handguns in their home but no mag fed

Just to give an example  of how stupid state laws can be in my state of CT.

I can own any type of AR15 preban except a Colt.

I can buy any type of .50 caliber semi auto , except a Barrett 82A1

I can buy any type of class 3 weapon but it has to be full auto ...I can't have a selective lever.

I could buy a mini gun but not a class 3 AR15 with a selective lever.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:11:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/norge1956/mcc.jpg

Does that sign say "Hold Bacon?"
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I saw W in 2004. It was a interesting. Just watching the security alone was worth it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top