Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 11:04:17 PM EDT
I used to be a HUGE man-whore but settled down a few years ago. Every time me and friends go out, they urge me to throw down some lines and try to get back in the game. To get back to the old me.

I showed and proved for the past 2 nights and got the phone number of a hot 22 year old waitress two nights ago. I decided not to call.

We go back to the same place tonight to watch the UFC fight and get another waitress hitting on me hard core. I flirted back and knew I could pull it. Even the random dudes at the table next to us noticed her riding my sack. Against my friends advice, I declined to close the deal and left.

AAARRRGHHHHH
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell them the story about helping to push that SUV into a gas station and what happened next. That is sure to get their attention.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, that settles it for me. You have caught teh ghey.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:02:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#4]
k
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I used to be a HUGE man-whore ..................

Could you clarify that? You were a whore for men?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I used to be a HUGE man-whore but settled down a few years ago. Every time me and friends go out, they urge me to throw down some lines and try to get back in the game. To get back to the old me.

I showed and proved for the past 2 nights and got the phone number of a hot 22 year old waitress two nights ago. I decided not to call.

We go back to the same place tonight to watch the UFC fight and get another waitress hitting on me hard core. I flirted back and knew I could pull it. Even the random dudes at the table next to us noticed her riding my sack. Against my friends advice, I declined to close the deal and left.

AAARRRGHHHHH

just curious, but what brought on these changes?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:12:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yup

+1
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:34:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe the girls are fag-haggs?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
just curious, but what brought on these changes?

Decrease in testosterone.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

AAARRRGHHHHH

Dude, you are so the man.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#13]
You should probably start hanging out with men who won't be trying to ruin your marriage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You should probably start hanging out with men who won't be trying to ruin your marriage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I used to be a HUGE man-whore but settled down a few years ago.

The operative word in the phrase "settle down" is "settle."
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#16]
hit it & quit. stop being such a baby.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AAARRRGHHHHH

Dude, you are so the man.

Like a friend of mine used to say, "Nothing is dimmer than yesterday's star."
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#18]
man up and SIIHPAPP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top