Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2001 11:08:36 AM EDT
Were sorry but the machine gun shoot on Dec.2 at the Thunder Cross Shooting Center in Okeechobee, FL. has been cancelled by the owner of the range with only six days notice.  We worked very hard for eight weeks to promote this show and his range. His excuse was a liability concern. Where was that consern 8 weeks ago. Again were sorry and are working on another site at a latter date. Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Afraid someone will spray the crowd eh?  What a moron. Folks with NFA firearms are among the safest.  I'd me much more nervous if a group of "Hunter only" types was there sighing in their black powder rifles.

Perhaps the local sheriff got wind of it and paid him a little visit....
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel for ya Ed!

I too know EXACTLY what it's like to go through several weeks of preparation ([i]not to mention the phone calls, faxes and thousands of dollars spent[/i]) to organize something, and then have some 2 bit idiot try to get the plug pulled on it for everyone by contacting the contractor and telling lies, just because he felt he was being left out of something financially...

I could certainly elaborate with the finite details ([i]and will at a later date![/i]), but you know what I'm saying!
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#3]
anti.....who would do something like that?  They would have to be a real POS.[flame]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#4]
[s]I'm sensing somekind of dis[/s]...you know what? forget it I'm staying out of this one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:01:30 AM EDT
[#5]

His name is Dan Braswell, 863-467-2510... <[i]snip[/i]> ...He has turned off his phone and left his recorder on.
View Quote

I never really noticed this before, but [b]YOU[/b] are advocating telephone harassment to the Nth degree...

Especially because you have clearly acknowledged PUBLICY, that he has turned off his phone so as to not be bothered by you anymore!

I believe if he received enough calls he might get the a message.
View Quote

I'm wondering who [u]REALLY[/u] needs to get the message..?

[thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking] [thinking]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#6]
go ahead Wave jump in.

Ed is a great one for using the phone to mess with other people's business.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 3:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Were not advocating telephone harassment were advocating our gun rights. I thougt we were all in this together. I'm not saying harass the man, just stand up for our rights. If we don't we will lose it all. If your not interested in that then just stay out of it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Ed, I'm about 30 seconds away from posting the subject matter of a phone conversation I had with a specific manufacturer in the spring...   and I really don't think you want me to go there! [-!-]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
He has turned off his phone and left his recorder on. I believe if he received enough calls he might get the a message. Your support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
View Quote

Sorry to have to disagree, but that sure sounds like harrassment to me. But then again, what do I know?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Harassment via phones is Federal Wire Fraud, and what has been posted here very clearly displays conspiracy to commit a felony...

Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes it just hit me guy's why antiUSSA is harassing me. Castle Arms. Yes, thats the people who are selling the ar15.com carbines. That's funny, so are we. Not man enough to e-mail me back are you ?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes it just hit me guy's why antiUSSA is harassing me. Castle Arms. Yes, thats the people who are selling the ar15.com carbines. [red]That's funny, so are we.[/red]
View Quote

Ummm, I sure hope that you have been "contributing" a portion of your porceedes to this site for use of their Trademarked name!

I just noticed that he removed his logo from his posting. Wonder why?
View Quote

Ummm, my logo has ALWAYS been under my name, and never in a post!

Not man enough to e-mail me back are you ?
View Quote

Hmmm, I didn't know you emailed me!

Link Posted: 11/28/2001 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top