Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 8:26:46 AM EDT
This should be interesting.  

Link

Beijing (AsiaNews/Agencies) - For "reasons of safety", bars are forbidden to serve "blacks"" and Mongolians or place tables in the street. Street musicians are being banned, and so is buying medicines containing "stimulants" without a prescription. Prohibitions are on the rise for the Olympic capital, while the first leaks reveal a grandiose fireworks display for the inauguration.

Bar owners around the Workers' Stadium in downtown Beijing say that public security officials are telling them not to let in "blacks" and Mongolians, and many of them have even had to sign a pledge. The official reason is the fight against drugs and prostitution, dominated in the past by Mongolians and persons of colour. Moreover, public places must close by 2 a.m., for security reasons, and the bar owners are being asked to remind their clients that they must always have an identification document with them. There is even doubt over whether the bars within a radius of two kilometres from the Olympic buildings will be able operate, or whether they will have to shut down for the entire period. In some areas, tables are not permitted outside, because "the presence of too many foreigners gathered outside could create problems". There is also an attempt to shut down outdoor musical concerts, to prevent disorder.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
MONGORIANS!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad we don't have a Mongolian problem in this country.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Where are all our athletes gonna drink then?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MONGORIANS!!!

YOU KNOCK A-DOWN MAH SHITTY WARR!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:35:56 AM EDT
[#7]
newsflash: a rabid disdain for anyone culturally different from one's self, and the hosting of the olympic games do not go hand in hand

simply mind boggling  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn you're quick!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#9]

There is the mythical wonderful great China, then there is reality.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

That's the most awesome animation ever posted on the internet.  I'm so glad I get to see it at least 3 times a day.  I hope it lives as long as the internet does, because it will be just as original and entertaining when I see it for the 500,000th as it was the first time.  In fact, it should be required that that be everyone's avatar, that way when I click on a thread I'll see it twice as much.

GOOD STUFF!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the most awesome animation ever posted on the internet.  I'm so glad I get to see it at least 3 times a day.  I hope it lives as long as the internet does, because it will be just as original and entertaining when I see it for the 500,000th as it was the first time.  In fact, it should be required that that be everyone's avatar, that way when I click on a thread I'll see it twice as much.

GOOD STUFF!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOD STUFF!

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow! Try that shit here and the Mongolians would riot and burn down the cities!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
MONGORIANS!!!

GAWD DAMN MONGORIANS!

STOP TEARING DOWN MY SHITTY WA!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#18]
But wait! It's OK as the Chi-Coms are doing it.

Watch for liberal apologists defending China.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wow! Try that shit here and the Mongolians would riot and burn down the cities!

Ohhh, I see what you did there!

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#20]
The last time they served a Mongolian alcohol - some dude named "Genghis" went ape#$%#$ on them.....perhaps it has the same stereotype as giving a crazed Irishman whiskey
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOD STUFF!

I agree. If it upsets you, everyone should stop.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
MONGORIANS!!!

GAWD DAMN MONGORIANS!

ohhrrr not da shitty beef
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#23]
You cant really argue with them when they have missile launchers right down the street...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
MONGORIANS!!!

GAWD DAMN MONGORIANS!

FAIL. That was the Chinese Mafia episode.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#25]
With so much securtiy it would be better to just say "Fuck it" and shut down the damn Olympics for "Security reasons".Who's really gonna have a good time there with so much friken security there and nothing to do?No concerts, no bar hopping, need papers when walking around = ghey...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
MONGORIANS!!!

GAWD DAMN MONGORIANS!

FAIL. That was the Chinese Mafia episode.

same character though
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Why the hell are we even going there to participate in what has become such a farce in a country that has such a blatant disregard for human life! I tell you sometimes I want to pull what little hair I have left out. We are so hypocritical in our foreign diplomacy in this country.

Unless all of our athletes are highly trained double-knot spys!

Let's sick Al Sharptonge and Jesse Blastem on them. That will show em.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:08:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm glad we don't have a Mongolian problem in this country.
Yet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Why the hell are we even going there to participate in what has become such a farce in a country that has such a blatant disregard for human life! I tell you sometimes I want to pull what little hair I have left out. We are so hypocritical in our foreign diplomacy in this country.

Remeber when Regan boycotted the Soviet Union Olympics because the Soviets did not have a free society?

We have gone a long way in the wrong direction.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remeber when Regan boycotted the Soviet Union Olympics because the Soviets did not have a free society?

We have gone a long way in the wrong direction.

Principles got left by the wayside. Even Bush cares more about "free trade" then what is morally right and wrong. For a country (China) which routinely murders thousands of Christians - it's extremely hypocritical to give them a VIP pass while we consider other nations as part of the "Axis of Evil". Another 10 years and our kids will be taught that Chairman Mao was the equivalent of a SE Asia Santa Claus. Reagan had morals - today's GOP is perverting any sense of moral character.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I agree. If it upsets you, everyone should stop.

Good, I'm glad you get it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I wonder who is more embarrassed by the mess over there?  Especially since it seems to be heading for a PR clusterfuck of immense, dare I say Biblical, proportions?

1. The Chinese who thought they could do it and weren't afraid to say so.

2. The Chinese who didn't think they could do it, but WERE afraid to say so.

3. The Chinese who didn't think they could do it, but weren't afraid to say so.  Unfortunately saying "I told you so."  is hard when you're dead or in prison.

4. The Olympic Committee who thought they could pull it off and weren't afraid to say so.

5. The Olympic Committee who didn't think they could pull it of and were afraid to say so.

6. Most of the rest of the world, you know, those of us who said the fuzzies who say the CHICOMS will miraculousy change to present a wonderful Olympics and then stay that way were batshit crazy.

I think it's #5, there were a hell of a lot of folks that decided to go with the PC crowds and not say that Chicoms can't do it and don't have a prayer of pulling it off.

I also think that most of us were in #5.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
newsflash: a rabid disdain for anyone culturally different from one's self, and the hosting of the olympic games do not go hand in hand

simply mind boggling  

God forbid!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bbUej2HRKaY
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

simply mind boggling  

img525.imageshack.us/img525/4719/nazigermanytj1.jpg

God forbid!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bbUej2HRKaY

Yes we did. It worked out really well, didn't it?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOD STUFF!

home.nc.rr.com/thebigwhitewolf/fark/images/1wasis.gif

[lol2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOD STUFF!

How do you blind an Asian?

Put a windshield in front of him.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Because sports and athletics are a farce.  This is about money, influence and celebrity.  It has nothing to do with the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmm. Very interesting. The three major racial groups in the world, by order of numbers, is:

Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid.

The Mongolians outnumber the Caucasians and Blacks combined. Technically, all Chinese people are of the Mongolian race. Soooo... does this mean the Chinese will only serve white folk???

This may also explain why BHO isn't planning to attend the opening ceremonies??? It may be inappropriate for BHO to "honor" the Chinese hosts by showing up at their opening ceremonies, given this "slight" to the Black folk...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow, a liberal conundrum.
Their heroes, the red chinese dare to pick on the blacks.... I can imagine their tiny little brains spinning into a fine mush.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

simply mind boggling  

Yup. Berlin '36, Phase II.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#43]
But what about Mongoloids?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top