Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2001 7:50:33 AM EDT
http://www.msnbc.com/news/663235.asp

MSNBC  
     Nov. 27 —  Former best friends Madonna and Stella McCartney have had a major falling out over the singer’s new penchant for hunting. Rabid animal rights activist McCartney is furious, says a friend of the designing music scion, that Madonna has recently taken up pheasant hunting.    
         “WHEN YOU’RE SHOOTING you are standing in the forest for really long periods of time, so you end up looking at the leaves and the sky and the trees,” Madonna recently told the BBC. “You have more of a respect for the things you eat when you go through or see the process of killing them.”
      A friend of McCartney’s says she’s considering completely dropping Madonna as a friend.  
         “Stella recently bought a one-million-pound estate in England and she banned hunting there and, after those comments, I wouldn’t be surprised if Madonna’s banned from the estate as well,” says the source. “Madonna’s obviously just trying to impress [hubby] Guy Ritchie with her newfound love of hunting, but she’s going to lose more friends than she makes. Obviously, Madonna’s fascination with yoga, inner peace and spirituality was just another in a long line of insincere poses.”
       Madonna’s rep had no comment.

Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Madonna’s rep had no comment.
View Quote

I've got one: Elitist anti-gunner anti-American c#nt!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]"...but she’s going to lose more friends than she makes."[/b]

With friends like those...

[b]"Obviously, Madonna’s fascination with yoga, inner peace and spirituality was just another in a long line of insincere poses.”[/b]

Oh, so hunting destroys your "inner peace and spirituality"? Boy howdy, I learn something new every day around here!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]www.msnbc.com/news/663235.asp[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I bet it really pissed Rosie off. [}:D]

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top