Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2008 2:58:02 PM EDT
bought it with the hope or re-selling it, i would love to keep it just cant afford to right now

i think i already have a buyer. it does have some surface rust, but it is mechanically sound and the bore is virtually mirror

got it for $150, an old customer was hard up for cash and that was the price he named. so i went with it

sorry bout the low quality pics but the only camera i have is on my phone

thoughts?

ps it is in .35 remington
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread needs more cowbell...a lot more and a better camera.  A Sync is a phone, not a Digital Camera Uwharrie, there, I spelled it right its Uwharrie.  Your post is so weak, Red could kick you ass.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This thread needs more cowbell...a lot more and a better camera.  A Sync is a phone, not a Digital Camera Uwharrie, there, I spelled it right its Uwharrie.  Your post is so weak, Red could kick you ass.

for that i shall have chicken joe kick your ass

and again

eat shit and drink milk

uhwarrie

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and again

eat shit and drink milk

uhwarrie

I'll get Shelly to sit on you.  And I'll get Lane's hammer and lay my vengeance upon you.  And then smoke to your health.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and again

eat shit and drink milk

uhwarrie

I'll get Shelly to sit on you.  And I'll get Lane's hammer and lay my vengeance upon you.  And then smoke to your health.

i'll tell tammy you have the hots for her

p.s. dont fall in
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top