Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2001 5:37:36 PM EDT
Being a Buc fan, I would like to them win.  However, they just don't have it together and I think the Rams will stomp them.  But then again, you never know with football...
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like the Rams so I'll have to say the Bucs. Anyway, who cares about the Rams and Bucs? GO NINERS!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The Rams will kick ass as usual if they QUIT DROPPING THE G*DDAMN FOOTBALL!!!!!
[:(!]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The Bucs just got screwed by a ref.  That was NOT an incomplete pass!  The Rams must have paid a lot of money (just like they did two years ago in the playoff game).
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The Rams don't need to pay anyone off. Ther're
screwing this game up nicely all by themselves!!![v]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Rams don't need to pay anyone off. Ther're
screwing this game up nicely all by themselves!!![v]
View Quote

Who is?  Rams or Bucs.  The Bucs have actually played a pretty good game so far...
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#6]
the rams look like 11 guys trying to f*ck a
football instead of a team trying to move it down the field.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
the rams look like 11 guys trying to f*ck a
football instead of a team trying to move it down the field.
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I'm rooting for the Rams. But you'd think they'd be able to deal with a team like the Bucs better than this! I mean, 10 to 6 Bucs on top right now? AND the turnovers? What the hells wrong with the Rams tonight?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Bucs, but the Rams have been bowling over the rest of the NFL for two years (granted they didn't make it to the Superbowl, but still).

But somehow I think that the Rams will pull this one out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#9]
well seamu, will just have to keep praying.
BTW, did you go to the Columbia shoot? If so,
how was it? Almost went, but the weather looked a little iffy, & the wife was not in a good mood that day.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Well seamus, I hope not.  Like to see the underdog win this time.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Well to be honest with you guys, The Chiefs are really the team I root for overall. This year is one of those years that really test the true fan.

But since the Rams are the "other" home team, I generally root for them too.

However, like I said before, I appreciate the Bucs. It's been alot of fun watching them the last two years, what a fucking defense! Got to have respect for Warren Sapp, he sure can move for a big man. And generally I root for the Bucs, just not when playing against the Rams!

Well, at 17 to 9 Bucs on top, I could easily be in the wrong here!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh and BTW Happy Blaster, the Columbia shoot was Awesome! Wish you could have made it, but I know how it goes. We shot for about 4 hours in some pretty crappy weather, but it was still worth it. Hell, my guns even got rained on at one point.

But I'm sure we'll do it again, and would love to have even more people there next time.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#13]
AND IT'S THE BUCS!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top