Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2001 4:28:15 PM EDT
Man wish I lived closer, I'd go get a trim!!

[url]http://www.sexyscissors.com/TeamPage.htm[/url]

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Still don't think this will be gettin a topless haircut in Vegas...
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah, I don't think I'm interested. My wife cuts my hair, and she's prettier than anything I saw, plus I get the added bonus of getting to wake up with her in the morning. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, that is definitely sweet. But.....

I went to this haircutting place in the Phillipines with my bro. Well it was in someone garage. Only 4 chairs. My bro orders me the works. I was wondering what that was. Well, here it is:

The puts a warm towel on your face, then proceed with a shave. Then he wraps the usuall cloth around you to protect you from hair clippings. Then a young mamasan comes out(mine was probably around 19, I was 17 then) Get under the coverings and unzips your pants. So while you are getting a great haircut, you are also being [i]serviced[/i] [:D]

I have yet to find the same service here in the states. Maybe that will be my next business venture.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#4]
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!

It's in Austin and so am I.  Guess who already had plans to get a hair cut this week!  

You can expect a full after action report once the misson is complete!  
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 3:14:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I lived in a small desert community in SoCal for a couple of years in my younger days.  El Centro, Ca.

I was going to school and worked part time at a newsstand/bookstore in the old part of town (Main st?).  Next door was a barber that had a small room with a couch which joined the room he cut hair in.

I worked at that newsstand for about six months and saw about four or five different women barbers come and go, all of them were mexican and spoke almost no english.  The owner of the barber shop was a barber himself, but I never saw another male barber there, though he did a pretty brisk business.

Hmmm, ya think.....naw.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 3:31:47 AM EDT
[#7]
16 dollars for a Haircut, not too bad.  I thought it would be more $.  Here in VA, my haircut currently 10 dollars.  Haircut (#2 clippers) I also get my neck shaved, a warm scented towel over my face and a 2 minute massage.  

DPeacher, take a buddy with a digital camera and fully document this experience. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:44:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have yet to find the same service here in the states. Maybe that will be my next business venture.
View Quote

Just tell me you'd be cutting hair and not doing the servicing. [:D]

mike
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:49:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Is that what they mean by "getting some trim"?
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:54:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!

It's in Austin and so am I.  Guess who already had plans to get a hair cut this week!  

You can expect a full after action report once the misson is complete!  
View Quote

Get some, Big D!

I was gonna suggest a haircut anyway. You were looking a little shaggy at Tac Pro. [@:D]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Long ago & far away, I dated a gal that was a barber in an all girl barber shop.  That's how [i]they[/i] described the place.  It was called "The Hairem" in Chicago.  No special services on the menu.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd seen this place... it's right at Lamar where it meets 183.  Only $16??  I might have to go get my mop trimmed there sometime soon!!  hehehe
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#13]
[b]I have completed the mission...finaly![/b]

Just got back about an hour ago from the location at 6th & I-35.  My "stylist" was Jan, a very petite 5'2" 95 pounds, good looking with a great smile, well sculptured thirtyish blond with brown eyes and a pleasing scent.  Jan was wearing a very short dark blue mini skirt, light blue tube top with a medium blue stylist frock that was stratigicly buttoned just below the bust line to proudly display her amply enhanced bussom and bare midrif.  Cute legs and tush too!  

She provided a comfortable, non-rushed atmosphere with plesant conversation.  I gave her full artistic freedom to cut my hair in a low maintenance masculine style which has received complements from my wife.

I turned down the free draft beer since I have to be at work by 1500 today.  

All in all, a good deal for $16.00 plus tip.

Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Dpeacher,

5'2" 95 lbs?

Next time take that little anorexic thing a sandwich!

Bones is for the dogs....

Meat is for the man!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#15]
A.K.A. "Tits on a stick"
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I dunno guys... there is something vaguely skanky about the whole thing. Not as honest as a titty bar. I dunno...
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#19]
AH, my Flobee sucks for free!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 9:11:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
AH, my Flobee sucks for free!
View Quote

BWAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Mojo!  Yes my wife knows where I went and she does trust me, so I will do nothing to lose her trust or respect.  Just because I'm on a strict diet does not me I can't look at the menu!

Coz_45-age-caliber, There was a lady in there that was 5'8", 145 lbs, 38D(at least)-26-37.  They all looked good!  

I don't know about where you guys are at, but here in Austin it seems like most of the males who cut hair are as queer as a tree full of fish, or don't speak English.  So this place, Sexy Sissors, is a nice change of pace!

If they ever open one of these in Jacksonville, NC or Oceanside, CA they would make more money then Carter's has liver pills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top