Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/26/2001 8:55:04 AM EDT
with her dancing in a bra-less half white(?) tank top and light blue workout pants.  YOU KNOW, the one with her boobies bouncing all over creation.....
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask Garandman, he has the entire collection.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Its "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know"
I watch too many music videos, but there rarely is anything good on tv lately ever since 9/11.
I hate Britany, by the way, and if you guys enjoy groping plastic, then go ahead, but I'm proud to have the real deal and not have to go buy my boobs..
-Andrea
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I watch too many music videos, but there rarely is anything good on tv lately ever since 9/11.
I hate Britany, by the way, and if you guys enjoy groping plastic, then go ahead, but I'm proud to have the real deal and not have to go buy my boobs..
-Andrea
View Quote

I only watch the video, I mute the music cause it makes me want to puke.  However, that video isn't the one I was looking for although it was some nice eye candy......

It was with her and 2 other chicks in the same getup, bra-less and with nippleage showing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Britney Spears rocks.  I can't wait for her movie next year, where she has a sex scene.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#5]
what?!!?!?!? sex!?!?!?!?!!?
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought my 10 yr. old daughter two tickets for the albany show, letting her mom could take her (one of those bonding things), after seeing the hbo special i deeply regret that i am not going, bad call on my part :0
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe you are thinking of her performace a few years back at the Nick Teen Choice awards. She is wearing a tight white top, and has background dancers. Singing that Hit me again song. Never a video, but clips are all over the 'net.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I believe you are thinking of her performace a few years back at the Nick Teen Choice awards. She is wearing a tight white top, and has background dancers. Singing that Hit me again song. Never a video, but clips are all over the 'net.
View Quote

possibly......i'd have to see to make sure.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I belive at the end of the "baby one more time.." video she was in a gym class dancing around. That might be where the shot is from.

Av.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
-Andrea
View Quote

That's why I listen to Shakira
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Britney Spears rocks.  I can't wait for her movie next year, where she has a sex scene.
View Quote

Is this true...don't tease me.  I LOVE BRITNEY...I'D DUMP MY G/F IN A HEARTBEAT FOR ONE NIGHT WITH HER.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Come on guys, she's only good to look at for a while.  She's really not that beautiful but she's well endowed and has a cute ass.

Okay, where can i find a site where I can download the video's?  Effe this streaming bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#14]
i liked the old britney better man that school girl look was hot know she is all scanky
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, she doesn't exactly have a sex scene.  I read a report by someone who saw a test screening, and he said she's in bed with a guy, in her underwear.  So an implied sex scene.

He also said the movie is all about Britney showing off her body to sell tickets, and that it REALLY REALLY sucks.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#17]
So, what's the movie going to be called?

Britney Speared?  HAHAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:17:26 PM EDT
[#18]
OK, one question:

Did she, or didn't she get a boob job?

I have heard both sides of the argument, but no one has given hard facts. Anyone, anyone?
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
.. and if you guys enjoy groping plastic, then go ahead...
-Andrea
View Quote

My Bushmaster handguards are plastic...[devil]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OK, one question:

Did she, or didn't she get a boob job?

I have heard both sides of the argument, but no one has given hard facts. Anyone, anyone?
View Quote

Before...& After.  Only her surgeon knows for sure.
[url]http://www.passapage.com/images/sidebyside.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I suppose it is comforting to consider that when the pulchritudinous nymphet struts out onto the stage waving her bodacious (albeit plastic) ta-tas at the crowd, she is met with the wild and enthusiastic screams of a mob of 15 year old females, and their 38 year old fathers!

Ah, youth, too bad it's wasted on the young.

Eric The(IfYourPutzWasPlasticYou'dBeEcstatic!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
-Andrea[/quote
I agree 100%! would'nt want my wife to have fake breast(realdeal) But you got to admit she does look GOOD! [:D]  [sex] [:D]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 2:26:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Britney is super hot!

I recommend all Britney fans to accumulate her "Live And More" DVD.  She is super hot in Hawaii!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:54:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this true...don't tease me.  I LOVE BRITNEY...I'D DUMP MY G/F IN A HEARTBEAT FOR ONE NIGHT WITH HER.
View Quote

Hope your GF doesn't read this one...
View Quote

Oh she already knows and she just says that I wouldn't have a chance in hell with her so she isn't worried.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#25]
guzzler,

her tits are real, they just went through a growth spurt, you know; the kind that happen in 45 minutes in a doctors office.

-CK
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#26]
whe i looked at the comparison pics it was pretty hard to believe it was a growth spurt.

i prefer real tits but i'd still fuck her brains out. i mean.. come on... it's britney freakin spears!! as a male of the species it would be my duty to do her. video camera running the whole time of course... well maybe, not runnign for some "private" time i'd want.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 6:26:32 AM EDT
[#27]
. . . you said "spurt" . . . huh-huh huh-huh-huh-huh . . .
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 7:27:18 AM EDT
[#28]
No, no,no.  I remember! She was in the hospital for the flu.  The "Breast Enlargement Flu" rather than the "Booze Flu" or the "Chemical Dependency Flu" so common with other entertainers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Is this the video you're talking about?  [:D]

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/britney.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#30]
How can I get my girlfriend sickwith that "Breast Enlargement Flu"?

Actually maybe I should get myself a girlfriend first.

Hey ladies, guess what! I'm still single!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:01:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I'll admit she's very pretty, but get her with no makeup on, hair extensions out, (yes boys, she admits On MTV diary that her hair isn't real, its both dyed blonde AND extensions), and have her match up to me and my real 36D breasts and see who would be the better woman!! I swear, if you prefer fake beauty over the real deal, than there is something wrong with you.. Just remember with that look comes very HIGH maintenace and an IQ to match her singing skills!!! LOL!! It probably takes her 2 hours to get ready everyday and you don't really know if she is any good in bed (she claims she's still a virgin, but I don't buy it, she's probably doing that boy band freak) Just a little reminder that she really bought that beauty, its not all natural...
Just my two cents..
-Andrea
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
and have her match up to me and my real 36D breasts and see who would be the better woman!! I
Just my two cents..
-Andrea
View Quote

Well, of course we need to see a pic to make the comparison...[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
and have her match up to me and my real 36D breasts and see who would be the better woman!! I
Just my two cents..
-Andrea
View Quote

Well, of course we need to see a pic to make the comparison...[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

Certainly, kinda goes without saying, doesn't it.  It's time to substantiate claims or quiet down now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Hey Blonde_BombShell. Did I mention that I'm still single?
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Dear Britney: Love those sweater puppies you have. If they ever need to be taken out for a walk...Lord, please don't call me!

Eric The(IfWomenKnewWhatMenWereReallyThinkingThey'dNeverStopSlappingUs!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#36]
If men knew what we women were really thinking they'd be shocked.. We really do have a strong sex drive also!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#37]
So lets see some pictures.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey guys, don't worry. We'll all have our chance with Brittany Spears. In two years, when her career is way past over, she'll probably become a hooker/waitress in a restaurant off the turnpike who gives hummers for crack rocks...

Just my opinion.

Also, Shakira is WAY hotter.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hey guys, don't worry. We'll all have our chance with Brittany Spears. In two years, when her career is way past over, she'll probably become a hooker/waitress in a restaurant off the turnpike who gives hummers for crack rocks...

Just my opinion.

Also, Shakira is WAY hotter.
View Quote

Woohoo..my bf agrees with me; well sort-of..Remember you only get Britany if I get my chance with Triple H of the WWF ok??
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just my two cents..
-Andrea
View Quote

View Quote

Certainly, kinda goes without saying, doesn't it.  It's time to substantiate claims or quiet down now.
View Quote

When I get to a scanner I'll post my halloween costume of me in a french maid outfit, than you'll see I'm hot!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'll admit she's very pretty, but get her with no makeup on, hair extensions out, (yes boys, she admits On MTV diary that her hair isn't real, its both dyed blonde AND extensions), and have her match up to me and my real 36D breasts and see who would be the better woman!! I swear, if you prefer fake beauty over the real deal, than there is something wrong with you.. Just remember with that look comes very HIGH maintenace and an IQ to match her singing skills!!! LOL!! It probably takes her 2 hours to get ready everyday and you don't really know if she is any good in bed (she claims she's still a virgin, but I don't buy it, she's probably doing that boy band freak) Just a little reminder that she really bought that beauty, its not all natural...
Just my two cents..
-Andrea
View Quote

Why don't you post a picture of yourself.
In good taste of course
BJS
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#44]
What's wrong with you people?  Breast implants are the greatest invention since the internal combustion engine...and there's no such thing as fake breasts.  They're all real to me!
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:44:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just my two cents..
-Andrea
View Quote

Yeah, and I look like Fabio's head on Mr. Universe's body only with Dirk Diggler's "tool."  Time to post a pic or quiet down.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#46]
i just heard on the drive into work that she's suppost to get married the night before her big primetime concert coming up on network tv (i think early next year).  she's suppost to marry one of those backdoor boys--justin or something like that.

does anyone really think that she still has her virtue, or is that whole story just a side to market her to the under 12 bunch? the other question...how many think her to be husband really knows what he's doing?  after being with all those other backdoor boys on tour...me thinks he might be confused as to what to actually do with a woman.

Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#47]
HKer
What's wrong with you people? Breast implants are the greatest invention since the internal combustion engine...and there's no such thing as fake breasts. They're all real to me!  

HKer, I'm with you. Do you think any of these guys complaining, would complain if some gal was in their hotel room?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#48]
I would complain about some gal being in my hotel room, I usually need my sleep when I stay in hotel rooms.

Just had to be different.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#50]
I think they're fake, far too perky.  I'm not complaining though.  It's kinda obvious if you watch her first couple of videos.  Of course, I did know a few girls in high school who grew at least a cup size during the summer from Junior to Senior year, so who knows...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top