Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2001 5:59:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Lumpy where were you?  I was near the Ludington area. Same thing with me.  I saw the buttend of one large deer. Couldnt see if it was a doe or buck.  One guy did get a three pointer.  The warm weather is allowing the deer to stay in one place. Plenty of food and cover.  First time when I wasnt cold.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey guys I was hunting in the Hesperia/New Era area this weekend and last week. Last week I took a very large doe and my buddy took a very small buck yesterday morning. We have been seeing a ton of deer in this area, which is not to far from Ludington. Isn't there another season in about three weeks in michigan?
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Firearms lasts until Nov 30th.  You can hunt with bows I think until the end of December.  Last two weeks of December is muzzleloader.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen a ton of deer this week here in Texas. There was a nice buck about 25yds from me Wednesday morning, but there were a bunch of very small branches obstructing my shot, so I let it go rather than risking just wounding it (bow hunting). I've seen enough though that I should get another shot pretty soon.

Sorry to hear you didn't even see anything.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been seeing a few deer here in the GREAT BROWN NORTH, no horns though. I hope to get out yet this week and maybe get a shot at the buck that has been leaving HUGE track near my car every morning I hunt.

Lumpy223, I spent a few summers of my youth near Lovells. My Grandfather lived off CR612 near Bear Lake (Hardgrove). I would ride the horse to Jones Lake campgroung and give all the girls a ride. When your are 14-15 years old, there is no better chick magnet than a horse. Man, I had a good time.

Fred

needed to correct my age
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top