Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2001 2:25:58 PM EDT
Guys, I wanted to share with you the great experience I had a week ago at the Badlands Tactical Training Center.  I participated in their Basic Long Range Rifle Course.  Four days of great class room instruction and shooting with their staff.  We covered the history of the military sniper, as well as comparing the military and police sniper roles.  Also covered was care of rifle and scope, target selection, range estimation techniques, reading wind and mirage.  Then out to the range to shoot targets from 100 to 1000 yards.  These guys are phenominal riflemen.  One of the instructors was a Marine Corps sniper in Vietnam, as well as an instructor in the National Guard scout sniper school.  They are for real, and the training is solid.  Hell they had me making 1000 yard hits on a 18"x36" target in a screaming southern Okalahoma wind.  All this for only $250!!
It's not big and flashy, but for your hard earned dollar these guys can inprove your ability to hit your target at any distance. Check em out at [url]http://www.snipernet.net/[/url]
From me they get two thumbs up.  [sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top