Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2008 5:07:43 PM EDT
What games would you recommend for the DS?  Granted its not as good as a regular console, but when at the laudramat or dragged to girls apartment while she talks with her roommate for hours on end its the best $100 I ever spent.

I usually play Elite Beat Agents, Castlevania (Dawn of Sorrow), the brain age games and occasionally a SNES emulator.  

Who here plays what?
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]

On a student's suggestion, I bought Metroid Prime Hunters, and I enjoy it a lot.
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Call of duty 4 is OK. I liked legend of Zelda:phantom hourglass.
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Advance Wars Days of Ruin, its got a good single player but its also great when you can play online against some friends.
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Mario Kart!

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]
so far; new super mario bros, zelda TPH, professor layton, brain age, and rune factory. my next game will be final fantasy tactics advance.

I get more use out of the DS than any other gaming system because my GF has one and we can play together like huge nerds.
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mario Kart!

Kharn

FTW
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 is an awesome game.  Well worth $40... I've got over 25 hours into the game and I am not even close to being halfway through the story yet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#8]
If you are a RPG geek, I suggest Final Fantasy 3 and 4.

Fun and takes a bit to beat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top