Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2001 3:39:08 PM EDT
WHOOOOE!   OSU- 16   OU- 13

Cmon Washington!!

[thinking]  [thinking]

Nebraska might not be out of it after  all.

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.....the National championship will be in the State of Florida..[bold[AGAIN[/bold]! I'm a Nole fan...so I hate Miami AND the Gaytors...except when they bring the NC back home..

Miami over Florida...Miami will be National champions![^]

You heard it here first,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
maybe?? Maybe not??

It is a strange world we live in.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
NAKED, I heard a rumor the FBI was gonna do background checks on the entire Miami team before any bowl game.  If true, who's gonna play ??
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NAKED, I heard a rumor the FBI was gonna do background checks on the entire Miami team before any bowl game.  If true, who's gonna play ??
View Quote

Wow, then Nebraska is damned lucky they didn't go to the Rose Bowl...none of them would have made it either. (Anyone remember Lawrence Phillips?)
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#5]
YEA POKES!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
5sub,
Oh you know it's true...Miami has one the best teams money can buy. And the football team has a great work release program. LMAO!!! Miami and Florida..book it. Miami will win. Then they all have to return to Brevard Correctional!!

Link Posted: 11/25/2001 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
5sub,
Oh you know it's true...Miami has one the best teams money can buy. And the football team has a great work release program. LMAO!!! Miami and Florida..book it. Miami will win. Then they all have to return to Brevard Correctional!!
View Quote

Ah, it's always good to see people who live in the past.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#8]
RikWriter,
Not living in the past...just having a little fun. Good Lord man, lighten up! The State of Florida still has about 7 NC's in the last 20 years...we all know, we bad.

Living in the past...nope...Lawrence Phillips the woman-beater...yeah, I remember that one for sure.

Miami over Florida...money.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:41:17 AM EDT
[#9]
As an "Alabama" fan I'm being pretty quiet these days.
The coach avoided execution this year by flogging Auburn.
There's a pretty solid rumor going round that next year "The Tide" is going to drop that absurd requirement of "speech" - grunts are plenty good if you're 6'8", 362 pounds and can run a 3.9 forty !!
Ex. "Here's $10,000 - will that last you through next week ?"  "unhuh"
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#10]
osu SUCKS
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Can't believe that some people still debate this. There's no doubt what so ever who's number 1 now & who's gonna be number 1 in the nation after the Rose Bowl.....
[img]graphics.fansonly.com/schools/mifl/graphics/title-new.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top