Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2001 1:00:02 PM EDT
I just saw this on Comedy Channel's Premium Blend.  Sorry if you heard this before, but I laughed so hard, I had to post it.

The woman is helping her Russian immigrant boyfriend test for his U.S. citizenship.

Woman: "What is the 2nd amendment of the United States?"
Boyfriend: "It is the right to bear arms and the most important amendment."
Woman: "You think so? Even more than the 1st amendment right to free speech?"
Boyfriend: "Of course. When you have a gun, you can say ANYTHING you want."

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 12:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
America's First Freedom =-)  Sadly very few in the mainstream media would speak that view.
-bill
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Another view of the Comedy Channel's fair view to firearms was on the show Insomniac, which also airs on the Comedy Channel, where the host of the show, Dave Attell, was touring Memphis,TN and stopped in an indoor range to fire both a semi-auto handgun and revolver at a silhouette target. I wouldn't say Mr. Attell was new to firearms as most of his shots were center mass. He couldn't hit the tiny silhouette in the corner of the target though.
Maybe with a bit more practice Dave. [:D]

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
He also did a show in New Orleans where the Jefferson Parish Sherrifs Office let him snipe nutria with a suppresed 22 in the middle of the city(Metarie i beleive). Way cool, especially since he was drunk at the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top