Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2008 4:45:40 AM EDT
I often hear CDI factor listed as a reason for getting stuff (SBRs, Suppressors, MGs) and I never take it seriously.  Most girls I know would not be impressed by a gun collection and possibly the opposite.  Luckily my girlfriend likes the fact I know about/own firearms.

However, have any of you guys actually met girls that were impressed/turned on by you gun collection?  What item did it for them?

Or is it like I suspect, an internet joke...  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 4:50:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel lucky when I can get my wife to the range to shoot her Glock 19.  The only reason she knows the difference between it and my 17 is because my 17 is OD.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 4:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I often hear CDI factor listed as a reason for getting stuff (SBRs, Suppressors, MGs) and I never take it seriously.  Most girls I know would not be impressed by a gun collection and possibly the opposite.  Luckily my girlfriend likes the fact I know about/own firearms.

However, have any of you guys actually met girls that were impressed/turned on by you gun collection?  What item did it for them?

Or is it like I suspect, an internet joke...  
Its not the specs that impress them, but how fun they are to shoot.  They dont care if Stoner or Ciener designed it or how much it cost or its cyclic rate or caliber or whatever, just that it puts a smile on their face when they pull the trigger.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 4:52:32 AM EDT
[#3]
"Zero"

CDI works for cars.... some other things.  Few women "dig" firearms.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 4:53:13 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife was having naughty ideas about my AAC 7.62SD.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 4:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Lots of girls are excited by guns. Many want me to take pics of them posing with guns, sometimes wearing little but the weapon... One girl, upon being handed one of my custom Colts, declared quite loudly that she was "wet."
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lots of girls are excited by guns. Many want me to take pics of them posing with guns, sometimes wearing little but the weapon... One girl, upon being handed one of my custom Colts, declared quite loudly that she was "wet."

are you serious?  because if you are, that's hot.

I feel like with most girls, if you show them a gun (before they shoot it) they look at you like you just pulled out your dungeons and dragons dice set.  Granted this hasnt happened alot to me, just a feeling I get.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:01:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most women find guns VERY empowering......and the ARE!
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:05:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel like with most girls, if you show them a gun (before they shoot it) they look at you like you just pulled out your dungeons and dragons dice set.  Granted this hasnt happened alot to me, just a feeling I get.

True story. FWIW, the more forbidden the weapon, the more attractive they find it. 30-30? Their dad had one in his closet and he killed deer with it. Meh. Suppressed AR? Holy shit those are illegal I want a picture with one for my friends back in Torrance they won't believe it! More expensive=hotter.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:12:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I must be hanging with the wrong crowd of girls.

Everyone feel free to chime in with stories of ARs making them (the girls) wet  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:21:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

True story. FWIW, the more forbidden the weapon, the more attractive they find it. 30-30? Their dad had one in his closet and he killed deer with it. Meh. Suppressed AR? Holy shit those are illegal I want a picture with one for my friends back in Torrance they won't believe it! More expensive=hotter.

So true, but I'd replace expensive with evil looking. Black AR-15 with red dot optic, laser, VFG, and supressor = win. Remington 700 in ought 6 with Leppy glass? Not so much.

Same goes for guys, most of them don't really care unless it looks like it will jump out the closet and shoot up a bus full of nuns if you don't have it triggered locked in a safe.

ETA: This of course, only applies to guys n girls who don't know much, if anything about guns, obviously.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:23:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You - BOTD now or I call BS!!  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So true, but I'd replace expensive with evil looking. Black AR-15 with red dot optic, laser, VFG, and supressor = win. Remington 700 in ought 6 with Leppy glass? Not so much.

Same goes for guys, most of them don't really care unless it looks like it will jump out the closet and shoot up a bus full of nuns if you don't have it triggered locked in a safe.

ETA: This of course, only applies to guys n girls who don't know much, if anything about guns, obviously.

I said forbidden. Expensive was an afterthought.

And no I won't post pics. I promised not to.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:29:49 AM EDT
[#15]
 Tell her you own guns because you have a tiny penis. Maybe she'll let you SIIHPAPP.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:33:17 AM EDT
[#16]
First time I held my b/f's AK I was wet and it only got worse when I shot it.  I trembled for a while and the smell of gunpower just makes me smile.  Now that I have my own Saiga I can get moist whenever I want.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:35:06 AM EDT
[#17]
This thread is full of tease!!  But is just got easier to Fap to.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:35:25 AM EDT
[#18]
I honestly know a woman that shakes when she buys a gun. She gets wet when firing one.
Honest, she loves guys with guns
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I honestly know a woman that shakes when she buys a gun. She gets wet when firing one.

What's her phone number?  
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 6:19:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Depends on the gal I think...

Makarov Mami, where are you?
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#21]
I think airsoft has an effect on it.  I have had numerous girls and guys that, upon seeing a gun, assume it is an airsoft toy.  Doesnt help that my SBR has neon green furniture.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 6:28:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's her phone number?  

I just emailed her, will give you the reply lol
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#23]
pics of you with an Ak or BS

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Depends on the gal I think...

Makarov Mami, where are you?

Link Posted: 6/25/2008 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's her phone number?  

I just emailed her, will give you the reply lol

Nice!  Tell her I have a "magnum"
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 7:03:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I think my wife was initially turned on by my shooting abilities. We met in a shooting course and I'm not the most attractive guy in the world. I'm not a HSLD bad mofo either. Just better than everyone else in the class. It got her interest which led to her getting to know me. It wasn't all that she was into, we actually got to know each other. She's not some shallow SF groupie.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted: First time I held my b/f's AK I was wet and it only got worse when I shot it.  I trembled for a while and the smell of gunpower just makes me smile.  Now that I have my own Saiga I can get moist whenever I want.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top