Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2001 6:55:34 PM EDT
I was just over on New Nation News, and they had a section on the conflict going on in Chechnya. O damn this is some sick shit. They had a video of some Russian getting his throat cut and beheaded by Chechen muslims. This and other videos of the conflict. Man, I dont think this is fake, this is too damn sick to describe. This poor Russians legs were still kicking as his blood was pouring onto the ground. These sick fucking muslims makes me want to kill all thier asses.
I'm sorry, I dont know how to post links, but if you go to New Nation News and check out the links to the Chechnya war, you'll find these videos.
fuck.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
That has been posted before, in fact earlier this evening someone wanted the link again because they had lost their copy of it.

SICK SHIT!
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah......that video is "old news" around here.  Now you know why surrender is NEVER an option in my book.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Really disturbing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, I'm getting even more pissed. Fuck these sorry bastards. Fuck Islam Fuck Muslims fuck chechnya Allah suks Damn I wish I was over there I would line them Muslim fucks against a wall and mow them down
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top