Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2001 1:48:54 PM EDT
Watched an interview on CNBC and thought it was star trek for a minute.
OK back in a bit i have to go get some more beer.[:)]
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They do, but they're nowhere near as smart as the KlingyBastards!
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn.  That really disses Klingons, dude.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
"Shakespeare sounds better, in the *original* Klingon."
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to think the Taliban were oppresive for making their women wear burkas and covering their faces.  But NOW I know WHY they had this policy!

[:X*]

DaMan
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#6]
OH the Star Trek Klingons.  I thought you meant the bits of turd when you don't wipe properly.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey when you close your eyes and say the words the whole damn thing sounds like a star trek episode. ---Taliban, the oppressive government---Northern Alliance--hungry refugees--Torture and forced compliance--hiding in caves--coalition forces--restore freedom--coalition governing body that represents all factions--complete anihilation of enemy forces [resistenc is futile].

Geez, what episode was that anyway.[:D]

Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup, the U.S. violating the prime directive and subsequent punishment by the United (Nations) Federation of Planets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top