Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2001 9:11:38 AM EDT
My morning started today with a call from an automobile accident scene in Florida, Tallahasse area. (I live in Kentucky)

A witness to the accident, Watched as my sons pickup truck [b]Rolled 5 times[/b]this person also removed him from his smoldering pick-up!

I just got off the phone with the hospital, and he is [b]OK[/b] and he is being released.

I don't say this often as I'm not all that religeous, but

[b]THANK YOU LORD, for watching over my SON![/b]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Great news that your son is alright. I'm glad his guardian angel was there with him.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#2]
 Lord have mercey!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:36:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad it turned out good. I know as a parent too how bad those calls are.  Christmas Eve 1998 my son was on leave from the Navy and his buddy from the Marines.  I sent them on an errand to pick up a Christmas gift for his younger brother and sister and the friend ran a stop sign and hit a car totaling his F150 pick up.  They were both fine, then a couple days later the friend was going to the Army base with some fellow Marines for some recruiting detail and the driver of that car lost control and rolled the car several times and ended up in the ditch at the side of the road.  My son's friend was no injured again and helped his friends out.

I think God has a way of watching over the good kids.  Thank goodness yours was one of them too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top