Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2001 6:58:39 PM EDT
What's on the menu for tomorrow so I can come by and sample all the good eats??? Who's deep fryin' birds?

We got a fried bird, mashed potato casarole w/ onions, green peppers, bacon and cheddar cheese, green beans, cranberry sauce, Stuffin with ham, Pecan pie, chocolate pie, pumpkin pie, homemade rolls, stuffed mushrooms and 'tato skins for starters.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I'm gonna stuff myself stupid!

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know. I just got home from college tonight. I hope we have dinner, it would be nice to get away from the canned shit for a couple days. Oh well, there will be beer. I can always count on that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually I decided to go against tradition this year and got a Prime Rib roast. We are having that, shrimp cocktail, twice baked potatoes, periogies (sp?), stuffing, a bunch of other fattening stuff that others are bringing, and of course Sweep's favorite....beer!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Turkey (which I am about to put in a special brine for 6 hours), honey baked ham, rolls, baked & mashed potato, salad, some flip food, and BEER. oh yeah. So, who here actually smoked weed on Thanksgiving to have "the best meal they ever ate?" A few family members always do, and they always say, "That was the cest Thanksgiving meal I ever had."
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Smoked turkey, gibblet dressing, mashed potatos and gravy, cranberries, sweet potatos, buttered corn, rolls, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.  I cook most of the stuff myself, wife does the cranberries and pie.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Turkey, stuffing, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, pecan pie...  mmmmmm.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Turkey, stuffing, smashed taters, gravy, seared brussel sprouts, yeast rolls, beer, wine, whiskey, pumpkin pie with cinnamon whipped cream, blackberry cobbler, and ice cream. All made from scratch. yum yum.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#8]
All I have to look forward to is whatever they are serving at the shelter.

I would like to try turducken once before something happens.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure some killer meals are goin' south this PM. Here in Ga is no exception, but the food is.
I love fried turkey (the only way I'll eat it if it ain't wild), but buying $50 worth of peanut oil to fry $15 worth of turkey don't do it for me. I got lucky on the game, so we'll be eating what in all probability the pilgrims ate (meat anyway).

Tomorrow:
Smoked venison t-loin au jus
Sauteed wild wood duck breast w/ brandy & green peppercorn sauce
Garlic mashed Yukon Gold potatoes
Collard greens with smoked pork & pot liquor
Mama's special creamed corn muffins
Crockpot black-eyed peas
N'awlins oyster dressing
many small but memorable noshes....

Apple Crisp a la mode

Oh yeah I gotta REAL espresso machine buzz buzz .......
A fridge full of strong beers from all over and a quart of Ketel 1 in the freezer, Jardine's TEXAS MARTINI OLIVES thanx Texas dudes!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top