Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2001 12:24:23 PM EDT
[img]www.gunsamerica.com/upload/976077728.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Flames on the forearm and stock would look good.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That's nothing. Montgomery Scott Enterprises is going to be making AR15s out of transparent aluminum. What do you think of that!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Ain't that Wonder Woman's old gun??

[puke]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw this same AR at a local gun show.  Get this, it's a Colt with Bush/Cheney 2000 stamped/molded into the stock.  Why the hell does Colt care who's in the White House?  They're the ones who sold out to Clinton!!  The gun should be Communist red!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Needs a 6 position stock.
Then it would be truly fugly.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't that Puff Daddy's AR ???
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#7]
OMG That is one FUGGLY Frankengun!!!

That is pre-ban?

Guns that ungly should be banned!!

lol my first kit gun will pro'ly look like that!

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
That's nothing. Montgomery Scott Enterprises is going to be making AR15s out of transparent aluminum. What do you think of that!
View Quote

Isn't transparent aluminum off of Star Trek IV?
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
View Quote

There be wales here...
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF?!?!?
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.aloop.com/gifother/lovemaster.jph.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Now before you all go off you should be advised
that the ar in the post is just to show people
what can be done to personalize your guns.
John and Denise of Hunter's Hideout a Class III
Dealer in Dunnellon, Fl. are also part of
Checkmate in Brooksville, Fl. who finishes
Desert Eagle and many outher gun mfgs. products.
They have refinished a few of my guns and I am
sure they will get more of my business in the
future. When I saw the post I called them and
left a message so maybe they can put some of
their serious work on the board.
They also have just started doing stock
engraving.

They can be contacted at 352.465.5855
                        [email protected]
                     www.p-rrealty.com

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like instead of Bush/Cheney it should have "Who's Your Daddy?"
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw the same gun at a show last weekend.

The receiver said it was “ Law Enforcements Only”

Is this a M16 (POST NFA MG) or is that bayonet lug on a post ban receiver making it LEO ?

Just wonder... not that I need a a AR like this.

Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The receiver said it was “ Law Enforcements Only”
Is this a M16 (POST NFA MG) or is that bayonet lug on a post ban receiver making it LEO ?
View Quote

It is only an AR but it also has a threaded flash hider on it making it illegal and immoral for civilians to possess.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I think it should be illegal not becauseof the flash suppressor but because it is an abomination to John L Sullivan. Looks like some damn hippy gun that shoots flowers and complacency.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Hi this is my first time on this site. A friend of mine told me about this gun being on the internet. He thought it was funny because I have 2 custom ARs and a couple very custom handguns That i bought from these people. I don't know them personally other than purchasing these guns, but from what I understand one of their parents is the owner of Checkmate Refinishing, and the other is the owner of Ford's Custom Plating. i have dealt with John and Denise on several occasions, and yes they do come up with some pretty wild guns. From purple to hard chrome. you name it, they make it. They do the best work i have ever seen and are very knowledgeable at what they do. as long as they are in business, i wouldn't think of using someone else.
PS-if you think that AR is wild you should see my 2
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#19]
why?
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
why?
View Quote

Why not?
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I just picked up 4 30 round magazines today from the electroplating shop.  I had them done in nickel because much of their anodize, yes that's right anodize, was worn down to the bare aluminum.

These magazines I got back are totally PIMP MAGAZINES!  They are so shiney it hurts your eyes.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a good finish to stick to them, probably going to use Alumahyde II in OD Green.

The electroplating increased the thickness of the magazine a bit and they fit a tad bit tighter in my AR15 lowers, I think the people who did the plating didn't figure that they could leave the plating a bit thinner rather than let it reach full thickness.  The magazines work fine through all my Bushmaster AR15s but in my DPMS cast stainless steel lower 2 of the magazines are too tight for me to want to use, I'm gonna give them a full workout the next time I'm at the range to see if they still function fine.  The insides of the magazine weren't plated since they still had their anodize and much of their moly dry film lubricant finish.

I know this though, the nickel should last damned near forever and a day.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#22]
if you shoot that red pimp gun does it smell like potpourri ?

scan a pic of those mags -- ugly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top