Quoted:
Quoted:
None of the above.

Illinois HAS a football team????
View Quote

[-!-!-] better than the gamecocks [-!-!-]

They are number 8 in the BCS.

View Quote

Who are the Gamecocks? And why would they have a fighting chicken as a mascot???

Go Vols!!!!!!!

FWIW -

the Vols are NOT a number six team, and will get crushed by Florida. But....Go Vols!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I am suprised that any team from Tennessee isn't too inbred to see, let alone play.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, the [b]CORNHUSKERS[/b], of course.

[b]GO BIG [red][size=6]RED[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am suprised that any team from Tennessee isn't too inbred to see, let alone play.
View Quote

Speaking of inbred, how do you Illinois folks keep voting for those commies for every political office imaginable???

[}:D]

AT least the Tenessee folks could "see" well enuf to BOOT a former Tenn native out of the White House!!!!!!! Can Illinois say the same?? I think NOT!!!!!!!!

You can't control who ya have born in yer state.You CAN control who ya KEEP in yer state.

How's yer gun laws??? Inbred, maybe. But at least not stupid.

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#9]
If you are going to support the team at least spell their name correctly:

Corn[b]holers[/b]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#10]
The team that will win it this year is the same one that SHOULD have won it last year...the Hurricanes!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The team that will win it this year is the same one that SHOULD have won it last year...the Hurricanes!
View Quote

Rik -

One of your strongest arguments. EVER.

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Speaking of inbred, how do you Illinois folks keep voting for those commies for every political office imaginable???

[b]Every county with the exception of Cook is Republican, DuPage County, pop. 1 million, is considered the most republican county in the country[/b]

AT least the Tenessee folks could "see" well enuf to BOOT a former Tenn native out of the White House!!!!!!! Can Illinois say the same?? I think NOT!!!!!!!!
[b] WTF was he doing there in the first place?  Our last Illinois native in the White House was Reagan[/b]

You can't control who ya have born in yer state.You CAN control who ya KEEP in yer state.

[b]Your in SC, what does that say?[/b]

How's yer gun laws??? Inbred, maybe. But at least not stupid.

[b]They suck, but only because of Chicago, since Tennessee is mostly two horse shitholes and trailer parks, they don't have the same liberal population Illinois has[/b]

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[b]They suck, but only because of Chicago, since Tennessee is mostly two horse shitholes and trailer parks, they don't have the same liberal population Illinois has[/b]

View Quote

So, a better class of people CAN come from a lower standard of living.

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#14]
The best team in College Football is the Florida Gators.  Offensively and Defensively, they are a force!  They would have no problem beating any team in the Top 25.  Should they be ranked #1???  NO!  They have a loss to Auburn  (that will be avenged in the SEC Championshop game) and Miami and Nebraska are still undefeated.  Tennessee will be no challenge to Florida, but it won't matter in the National Title picture.  If Miami and Nebraska (most likely) play for the championship, I believe Miami will pound them pretty good.  The Gators are still better than both though!  
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

So, a better class of people CAN come from a lower standard of living.

View Quote

If your definition of class is drinking moonshine and hooting at passing cars, and wearing the latest fashions from Farm and Fleet
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If your definition of class is drinking moonshine and hooting at passing cars, and wearing the latest fashions from Farm and Fleet
View Quote

If stereotyping were a career, you would be a rich man.

BTW, I am a native New Englander.

I live in SC by choice. Mostly because even SC's Democrats are smart enuf to pass a C3 legalization law a few months ago.

What's yer excuse?? [}:D]

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

If stereotyping were a career, you would be a rich man.

BTW, I am a native New Englander.

I live in SC by choice. Mostly because even SC's Democrats are smart enuf to pass a C3 legalization law a few months ago.

What's yer excuse?? [}:D]

View Quote

Native New Englander....sorry for insulting you, Mr. Kennedy.

My excuse, I was born here, and if anything bad happens in IL, blame it on chicago.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you are going to support the team at least spell their name correctly:

Corn[b]holers[/b]
View Quote

I suppose your right.

'Cause that's what we do to everybody else. [sex]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#20]
fix it.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Colorado Golden Buffaloes.

GB,
If your Hurricanes played in a real conference like the Big 12 or the Big 10, you could talk.

The Big East is a basketball conference.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#23]
RAZORBACKS........................................................just because everyone else.........................................................................................................SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#24]
[size=6]BUCKEYES[/SIZE=6]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Well I would Like to see my Ducks go but since they blew a game they will be having a fiesta.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
[size=6]BUCKEYES[/SIZE=6]
View Quote

Seeing as how I would guess you are an Ohio grad, my estimation is that your low wage landscaping job precludes you from owning a television or a radio, so in that case I excuse you from not knowing that the finest team in the nation, the Fighting Illini, have already defeated the buckeyes soundly.

I implore you to check espn.com for the latest scores and standings the next time you have access to a computer, presumably at the public library.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:29:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:38:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Nebraska.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Oklahoma !!
Alright some of our boys can't read but all have a criminal background check and those from Miami do not!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#31]
As a [red][size=6]N[/red][/size=6]ative [red][size=6]N[/red][/size=6]ebraskan...

[red][size=6]GO BIG RED[/red][/size=6]

-CK
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#32]
FIB's, can't live with them, can't live without them.  FIB is for F****n Illinois Bastards, primarily applied to residents of Chicago.  Especially when you encounter them in the woods, on the water or the roads!  But if you delete Chicago, the rest of Illinois is pretty good.

God's team will win, NEBRASKA.  Yes, God's team.  We beat Notre Dame, and will for at least 24 years straight.  For those of you who may be tired of waiting for your loser teams to become winners, give up and become a Husker fan.  We welcome you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#33]
[b]This is our year! Once Again![/b]

[b][red][size=5]GO BIG RED![/b][/red][/size=5]

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 1:26:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top