Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/6/2008 4:43:57 PM EDT
Yeah, this is the same gang-member-minor-gang-raping-criminal-illegal-alien that bush went to bat for

Mexico says US defying world court order, asks court to stop execution of Mexicans
June 5, 2008
AP
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2027087/posts
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) - Mexico has appealed to the U.N.'s highest court to seek a stay of execution for Mexican citizens on death row in the United States.

It argues that U.S. authorities have failed to comply with an earlier ruling ordering a review of their trials.

The 2004 ruling said the prisoners' rights were violated since they were denied contact with the Mexican consulate before being tried.

The International Court of Justice said Mexico on Thursday asked the court for an "interpretation" of its 2004 judgment to clarify that the U.S. government must actually see the cases are reviewed.

The U.S. Supreme Court has denied hearing a Texas inmate's appeal based on the World Court's ruling.

His execution is set for Aug. 5.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Play stupid games.............win stupid prizes. Stay the fuck out the U.S.A!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
They can see the cadaver any day that they pick it up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Come to OUR country, break OUR laws.... face OUR justice.

And I love that new saying - Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
If you do NOT commit crimes you do NOT end up on death row...
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#7]
ok... stop throwing us in jail for 10 years for bringing a gun across to defend ourselves against your murdering lawless savages.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Like the other say hang him. stay the hell out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Fuck 'em.

My sentiments exactly.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I am not in the least concerned with what anybody say's about our method of justice. I thought you were subject to the laws of the nation you commit the crime in. I wonder if this will be part of the "change" that is supposed to be coming? If so I have no words!
Hessian-1
(twice in one night^!)
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#15]
He is less likely to die violently in a US prison than on the streets in Mexico. Even on death row.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Come here illegally and do stupid shit, well shit happens both ways assholes. Ohwell.. ASTA LAVISTA BABY
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Kill the fuckers, toss their bodies back over the border and bill the execution cost to the mexican government.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Play stupid games.............win stupid prizes. Stay the fuck out the U.S.A!

+1
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck em , we don't go by the world court.......
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#21]
I always wondered what the true powers of the world court are?  Say the US totally ignores a world court order, what could the court do to the US?  Would they send in the UN to the US?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#22]
None of this would happen if they would have stayed where they came from.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
None of this would happen if they would have stayed where they came from.

They would have played the same game in Mexico except there instead of being executed by lethal injection, they'd be thrown in jail, raped, beaten, tortured and died from disease and malnutrition.  And the World Court, Red Cross, the Mexican Government, the US government, Doctors without Borders, etc, etc, etc, would have been fine with that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I always wondered what the true powers of the world court are?  Say the US totally ignores a world court order, what could the court do to the US?  Would they send in the UN to the US?

They would use harsher words in a sterner voice.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I like that one.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#26]
They'll try any angle they can.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They would use harsher words in a sterner voice.

And probably followed up with a mean letter!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Dear Mexico,

You murder rate is more than twice our murder rate.

We will not be taking advise from you on how to administer justice.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#29]
We have the death penalty. We use it. Stupid fucker(s).
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#30]
We have a lot to learn about justice and the penal system from Mexico.  Look how well they run their country, there is practically no crime.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

The only power and authority the world court has over the US is that power which our president and congress grant them.  Translation....if the libs take the white house and get a bigger chunk of congress this year you can bet the farm that the world court will be the defacto court of last relief routinely overruling SCOTUS and having those rulings enforced as law.  

It ain't right and it sure as hell isn't allowed for in the Constitution but .gov does a whole metric buttload of stuff these days that is in direct violation of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Oh boy I so wish they would!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Hang em HIGH!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
www.grandpower.eu/Images_subory/Double_05.jpg

FNP9? Sorta doesnt look like it... What is it?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Fuck the world court and fuck Mexico. Let them dance at the end of a rope.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Fuck 'em.

And feed'em fishheads.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#37]
So......

Just so I have this straight......

Illegal aliens can now claim diplomatic immunity......?

And I am CERTAIN no one has ever heard of an American citizen getting a raw deal at the hands of Mexican Police.........

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#38]
We got some of the most lenient punishments on the planet, and these fuckers want to talk as though the USA is being harsh?

If they think USA prisoners are bad, then they really have their blinders on because they have some of the WORST prisons around.

Fuck them. It is about time we stop giving these pieces of shit diplomatic immunity and allowing them to rape and murder our women with no punishment. Why even waste money with them being on death row? Wasting our tax money, just put a bullet through their head. Quick and painless.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
We have a lot to learn about justice and the penal system from Mexico.  Look how well they run their country, there is practically no crime.

yeah all the criminals are coming here.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#40]
You mean the court that we don't recognize or abide by?  That court?

I'll be sure to write my congressman.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

lol........UN trucks full of guns and ammo.....dibs on all of it
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#43]
While I am against the State killing people{ not that many do not deserve to die in many cases, I just dont trust government to get it right. Look at social security, IRS, post office, etc.} I have to agree with the sentiment "Fuck Em" or Play stupid games , win stupid prizes.

Mexico can take a big bite of a shit sandwich. If he had not come over here and committed murder, he would not be on death row.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:00:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
So......

Just so I have this straight......

Illegal aliens can now claim diplomatic immunity......?

And I am CERTAIN no one has ever heard of an American citizen getting a raw deal at the hands of Mexican Police.........

Naaa....they are saying that a guy that lived here illegally since he was two
should have been offered the opportunity to contact the mexican consulate
(apparently all arrested "foreign looking" persons need to be offered that "right")
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:04:33 AM EDT
[#45]
So Mexico makes a big deal out of not having a death penalty, when everyone knows that if someone kills the wrong person, they are "shot while attacking guards" or "committed suicide".
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Let me see if I understand this...

Sham world court (just a front for the EU really) that I really don't give a shit about (what can I say, I'm a nationalist... Fuck the rest of the planet) issues an edict... We ignore said edict... Mexico asks said court to issue another edict demanding we comply with first edict...

What am I missing here?
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:09:49 AM EDT
[#47]
We should care for their citizens,but yet you go to Mexico may not come home alive. The federalies will steal your money right out your pocket and you will not say a word or you go bye bye for ever. But we have to comply with their wishes. Instead of having a hardon for Iran,maybe we should destroy the shit out of Mexico.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:10:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Yep.

That also goes for American citizens who illegally bring ammunition into Russia, or carry a Bible in Saudi Arabia, or commit any other offense on foreign soil. That's sovereignty, and it doesn't just apply to us.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:12:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Wait for Bush to pardon this fellow and leave Ramos and Compean in jail.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:13:45 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol........UN trucks full of guns and ammo.....dibs on all of it

I would guess there would be a lot of slightly used blue helmets for sale at the local swap meet.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top