Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 2:31:28 PM EDT
after a drop in oil in the beginning of the week by 8 bucks. only to have it spike 11 to 138! and the jobless rate jumps to 5.5% the biggest in 20 years and the stock market tanks 395 points,and NOBODY see,s any good news in the future! will it all just come crashing down lets get it over and start a new.im sick of seeing this country slowly dieing. lets all go broke, lose everything.and live in the streets.im tired of being manipulated by corperate america,a corrupt goverment,and crooked politicians.somebody has decided that america is no more.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Your grammar is bad as well.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Everything is fine.  Americans will soon adapt to higher oil prices and less freedom.  Do your best to lower your personal debt and position yourself to come out in good shape if it does get worse.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Your grammar is bad as well.

grammar Nazis can kiss my ass!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Everything is fine.  Americans will soon adapt to higher oil prices and less freedom.  Do your best to lower your personal debt and position yourself to come out in good shape if it does get worse.

yea right!" pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
welcome to 1973 part II
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
welcome to 1973 part II

you mean jimmy carters second term? obama,s got that coming!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
welcome to 1973 part II

Yep, we even had Jimmy Carter (II) waiting in the wings.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
welcome to 1973 part II

farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/2553724351_3cc233e15d_m.jpg

i know the dems want us to suffer,to secure their power.their power is based on failure!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
welcome to 1973 part II

farm4.static.flickr.com/3042/2553724351_3cc233e15d_m.jpg

Huh? He was Hitler part II yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
but that was yesterday.  Today he's Jimmy Carter part II
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:33:12 AM EDT
[#12]
i paid 300.00 bucks for 62 gallons of diesel this morning and how is your day?
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:38:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Great.  Soon enough you will back on 300 bucks to fill it up as cheap.  I hope you have your plan ready for when prices rise more

Quoted:
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:43:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Great.  Soon enough you will back on 300 bucks to fill it up as cheap.  I hope you have your plan ready for when prices rise more

Quoted:

always an optimist arnt you? if it goes any higher, YOU better be able to eat dirt and rocks.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:47:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
after a drop in oil in the beginning of the week by 8 bucks. only to have it spike 11 to 138! and the jobless rate jumps to 5.5% the biggest in 20 years and the stock market tanks 395 points,and NOBODY see,s any good news in the future! will it all just come crashing down lets get it over and start a new.im sick of seeing this country slowly dieing. lets all go broke, lose everything.and live in the streets.im tired of being manipulated by corperate america,a corrupt goverment,and crooked politicians.somebody has decided that america is no more.

Didn't live through Carter, huh?
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Said with sarcasm but couldn't be more truth in the statement.  (Last sentence)

Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:49:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep sure did! that was a scam too! this is worse.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kids, sheesh!

Just wait until 22% mortgages come back and then you can start crying.

I actually know quite a few dimocrats who yearn for those days to come back so that they can "actually make a living off of the interest" from their retirement accounts. What they don't realize is that their 401k's will be GONE when it happens because their employers will have tanked and their retirement accounts will be worthless.

libtards
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#19]
I await the return of the 55mph speed limit

Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:56:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I await the return of the 55mph speed limit

55 Saves Lives don't you know.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:04:18 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kids, sheesh!

Just wait until 22% mortgages come back and then you can start crying.

I actually know quite a few dimocrats who yearn for those days to come back so that they can "actually make a living off of the interest" from their retirement accounts. What they don't realize is that their 401k's will be GONE when it happens because their employers will have tanked and their retirement accounts will be worthless.

libtards

my brother bought his first house back then ,the interest rate was 19%!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:05:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Either you were 4 or you don't have a good memory.  Maybe for some individuals it was worse but for the majority and the country that was 10 times worse.  I don't see how anyone can even debate that.

Well except luckypunk, but he lives outside reality.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:05:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I agree.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:08:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Either you were 4 or you don't have a good memory.  Maybe for some individuals it was worse but for the majority and the country that was 10 times worse.

well i was still livin at home and was a young pup.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:24:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Either you were 4 or you don't have a good memory.  Maybe for some individuals it was worse but for the majority and the country that was 10 times worse.

well i was still livin at home and was a young pup.

Ya, don't pull the " I was there for Carter card".  I was there, albeit as a child, not an adult.

I think that the youngins who didn't learn about carter ( or was there for the gardening and animal raising, cause we couldn't afford it any other way) are going to go into huge shock. Anything better than 7 percent interest on a mortgage, and you are at the best rates in history. When there are hour long waites for gas, we can start reminiscing of sitting in the back of the station wagon as the old man was bitching about carter and gas

The other guy hit the nail right on the head.

Prepare to live broke, and prepare to continue loosing your individual freedoms. Pay off all your debt as soon as humanely possible. Learn to live frugally.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:36:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I lost enough money in the stock market yesterday to make the baby Jesus cry. Could have bought several machineguns I've wanted for a while.

Shit happens and the markets go up and down. It's not like this is the first time shit like this has ever happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top