Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 1:23:53 PM EDT
Man you guys are letting me down, no "everything’s on sale" no "I'm putting another 100K in" or even a "you don't lose anything till you sell"
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing to see here
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Dow can go up and down.

Ammo supply keeps going up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW....PM's must have jumped up then!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
There is nothing wrong about the economy, just  Standard Operating Procedure, the slow rape and pillage of the last semblance and vestige of freedom.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I just now got off the phone with a financial planner buddy in Orlando.  He said he new immediately this morning when he saw the unemployment figures that it'd be a baaaad day.

He was really thrilled about the oil increases, too.  

He's not really optimistic for the short-term and that's just his opinion.

HH
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet the Democrats are jumping for joy that more people are out of work and the stocks are tumbling...in an election year.

They are already starting to chill the champagne for inauguration day
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top