Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 9:06:55 AM EDT
Still debating the other thread. Does this sound like something he would go through in his postition on the kittyhawk. Forgive my ignorance I know nothing about military jargon.

And I was in VF-154 on the USS Kitty Hawk. You want to know my ^^^^ing social why you are at it? You want my list of scars? How many tumors I developed due to exposure to chemicals and non FDA approved Vaccines? Do you want to know what mental damage my tour over there did to me? How many times I wanted to die? Where is your line of questioning going?

I served, I did my time. You don't know what kind of pain I endured or what Hell I went through...
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Still debating the other thread. Does this sound like something he would go through in his postition on the kittyhawk. Forgive my ignorance I know nothing about military jargon.

And I was in VF-154 on the USS Kitty Hawk. You want to know my ^^^^ing social why you are at it? You want my list of scars? How many tumors I developed due to exposure to chemicals and non FDA approved Vaccines? Do you want to know what mental damage my tour over there did to me? How many times I wanted to die? Where is your line of questioning going?

I served, I did my time. You don't know what kind of pain I endured or what Hell I went through...

What other thread?  Link?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Oop, what a dumass I am.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=717528

Quoted:

Quoted:

What other thread?  Link?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Google search VF-154 USS Kitty Hawk

First page:
www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/navy/vf-154.htm

Strike Fighter Squadron ONE FIVE FOUR [VFA-154]
"Black Knights"

The Black Knights are currently part of CVW-9, and are based at NAS Lemoore in California. VFA-143 celebrates its 60th anniversary in July of 2006. The Black Knights were redesignated VFA-143, from VF-143 in 2003 to reflect their transition training to the F-18E/F Super Hornet. When a member of CVW-5, the Black Knights of VF-154 were part of the Forward Deployed Naval Forces (FDNF). VF-154 projects power, from the sea. The Black Knights employed the F-14A Tomcat to conduct offensive and defensive counter air warfare, ground attack and tactical air reconnaissance. VF-154 projects this power anywhere in the world by operating from the deck of an aircraft carrier. When not actually engaged in power projection operations, the squadron continually trains to be prepared for them. As an element of Carrier Air Wing 5, forward deployed in Japan, the Black Knights were an essential element of the strategic defense partnership between the United States and Japan.

The unique capabilities of USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63) Aviation Intermediate Maintenance Division [AIMD] facility, permanently based aboard the carrier, support VF-154 while at sea and when the squadron is ashore at NAF Atsugi. A speck in the South Pacific, 650 miles south of NAF Atsugi, Iwo Jima serves as VF-154’s primary FCLP (Field Carrier Landing Practice) facility. The air wing routinely conducts three to five day detachments a year to Iwo Jima to complete FCLP requirements prior to deployments.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Having served on a carrier, I was exposed to a lot of different chemicals and such as well working in the engineering department.

VF-154 sounds like the Black Knights and was originally a Tomcat Squadron, which is now a Hornet Squadron.

I have been exposed to vaccines as well.  As far as mental damage, well if he was a screw up his LPO/ALPO would have ripped him a new one every day.  Life is not that bad on a carrier, it is a lot of hardwork.

There are sailors that have suicidal tendicies as well.  Perhaps the lines for the chow hall, sick call, phones and PX was too much for him to bear?

Max
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks alot for the post. I have never served so I have no right saying whether someone is a fraud or not, just trying to see if what he posted was consistant with others.

Quoted:
Having served on a carrier, I was exposed to a lot of different chemicals and such as well working in the engineering department.

VF-154 sounds like the Black Knights and was originally a Tomcat Squadron, which is now a Hornet Squadron.

I have been exposed to vaccines as well.  As far as mental damage, well if he was a screw up his LPO/ALPO would have ripped him a new one every day.  Life is not that bad on a carrier, it is a lot of hardwork.

There are sailors that have suicidal tendicies as well.  Perhaps the lines for the chow hall, sick call, phones and PX was too much for him to bear?

Max
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top