Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 7:03:00 AM EDT
OWNED

It's worth the 6:30 I promise.  

p.s., Please let me know if this is a dupe because I genuinely care and will surely do something about it.

ETA:  I suck at arfcom.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:03:35 AM EDT
[#1]
OLD and STAGED
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OLD and STAGED

+1

Bad acting
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Repost Hall of Fame....
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OLD and STAGED

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody else think that the BMW driver looks and sounds like Peter Saarsgard?

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#6]
How do we know it was staged?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:14:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I read about it on Bimmerforums a year or two ago. The BMW driver posted.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:20:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Please..
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#9]
She looked way too calm walking over to the camera guy to get the camera.

Staged or not this shit happens every now and then.

Last two I heard of:

A white guy from Texas with his pregnant Mexican wife who were followed from a Louisiana gas stop by a truckload of assholes because she was Mexican. Cops called via cellphone and helped in time.

Belton, Texas in the late 90's. Carload of Mexicans harassing and following another Mexican in a new Cadillac. Cady guy stops at the Diamond Shamrock off of 190 to get to the public eye. They stop too and approach him. He kicks the shit out of three of them before the cops arrive. Unbeknownst to the assholes, the Cady guy was a semi-pro boxer. He was lucky they didn't have weapons in hand.

Regardless, pack heat.

edit: I am sure there are plenty of stories like this out there including our own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top