Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 5:28:55 AM EDT

I need to buy a couple lower parts kits to finish some projects, and other bits and pieces.  Sometimes my packages get opened by the little ones before I get home, and if it doesn't say 'gun' or 'firearm' in the companies title, the Mrs is happy because she thinks it's tractor or car parts or whatever...  She has been super understanding of the AR's I have, I just want to build up my inventory of spare parts and whatnot...  Ok, I have out of control BRD.

Best company that doesn't say 'Bobs Guns' on the box?  Larue Tactical goes under the radar just fine.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:35:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Communicate moar.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe there's a reason you're too embarassed to tell your wife what you're buying.  Maybe you should either: (1) explain to her what you're buying and justify the purchase; or (2) re-evaluate whether you're embarassed because you know you actually shouldn't be buying more stuff.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top