Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 5:05:29 AM EDT
nope, sorry, I can't claim this one unfortunately

link

NEW YORK (AP) - Gillian Anderson and her boyfriend, Mark Griffiths, are expecting their second child this fall, her manager, Connie Freiberg, said Wednesday.

The "X-Files" actress and the businessman have an 18-month-old son Oscar.

Anderson, 39, has a 13-year-old daughter, Piper, with ex-husband Clyde Klotz, a production designer. She and her second husband, documentary filmmaker Julian Ozanne, separated in April 2006 after 16 months of marriage.

"The X-Files" ran from 1993-2002 on the Fox network. Anderson reunites with co-star David Duchovny for "The X-Files: I Want to Believe," the second feature film spun off from the paranormal series.

The movie will be in theaters July 25.

Anderson co-stars with Kirsten Dunst in the comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People," slated for release later this year.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#1]
All your Gillian Anderson are belong to me 87 times!
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#2]
It's an Alien Baby.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
nope, sorry, I can't claim this one unfortunately

link

NEW YORK (AP) - Gillian Anderson and her boyfriend, Mark Griffiths, are expecting their second child this fall, her manager, Connie Freiberg, said Wednesday.

The "X-Files" actress and the businessman have an 18-month-old son Oscar.

Anderson, 39, has a 13-year-old daughter, Piper, with ex-husband Clyde Klotz, a production designer. She and her second husband, documentary filmmaker Julian Ozanne, separated in April 2006 after 16 months of marriage.

"The X-Files" ran from 1993-2002 on the Fox network. Anderson reunites with co-star David Duchovny for "The X-Files: I Want to Believe," the second feature film spun off from the paranormal series.

The movie will be in theaters July 25.

Anderson co-stars with Kirsten Dunst in the comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People," slated for release later this year.

Wow, I remember when she was pregnant with that one on the show.  I'm getting old.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:44:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:48:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2008/06/06/gillian_anderson_cannes_narrowweb__300x467,0.jpg

I hit like a retarded drummer beating on a screen door in a hurricane....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top