Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 11:29:36 PM EDT
Any experience ??
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean centerfire systems?  To me, so far they're alright.  I just bought a RIA Tactical 1911 from them.  Prices are pretty decent.

-Ordered online friday, initially told i was backordered.  I called and they said they actually just received shipment
-Since it was memorial day wknd, order wasn't processed till weds
-Order shipped thursday
-Received Friday

My only gripe is that they were unclear as to what shipping charges were.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I meant Centerfire systems. Thanks....
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:47:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not very happy with them.

I was one of the ones who got the short end of the Yugo AK kits some time back.

They haven't seen any of my money since.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:17:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had mixed results, ranging from "Great" to "You got to be kidding!"

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:33:37 AM EDT
[#5]
That is where I buy all my AR lower receivers from. I really like the Double Star lowers. And at under $100 a pop, the price is good. Never had any problems with them. Then again, that is all I have ever bought from them. I can't offer any feedback on other products they sell.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I've bought tons of shit from them, half a dozen AK kits, mags, parts, tools.  All have been perfect transactions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top