Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 2:53:20 PM EDT
I recently met and became friends with a young lady that processes bodies at the crime lab. I now have an advanced warning system.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I recently met and became friends with a young lady that processes bodies at the crime lab. I now have an advanced warning system.

Unless she gets eaten.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless Until she gets eaten.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The advanced warning system is called:  avoid hospitals and police stations 100% of the time and watch local and national news for "riots" and "mob violence".

The epicenters of zombie outbreaks are police stations (infected people are arrested as criminals) and hospitals (infected people are brought in for treatment).
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#4]
It may already be too late.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

she will be the first...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#6]
She'll then become a carrier (better known as 'living dead')  and you'll be on her list of targets.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Is she hot?

This thread is worthless without pics.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
She'll then become a carrier (better known as 'living dead')  and you'll be on her list of targets.
She dunno where I live.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She dunno where I live.

yet
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is she hot?

This thread is worthless without pics.

Yeah. Nope
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#12]
This is why I don't stop at truck stops.

no tellin what kind of zombie will come staggering up.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The important thing is does she know what to do if one of her "clients" suddenly sits up & tries to eat her (besides screaming & otherwise freaking out)?  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She dunno where I live.

yet
If things go that far, I'll be able to see her comin
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Just be really careful if she starts having an overwhelming urge to neck.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The important thing is does she know what to do if one of her "clients" suddenly sits up & tries to eat her (besides screaming & otherwise freaking out)?  
Yep, she's a country girl I told her they gotta be shot in the head though, not the chest.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, she's a country girl I told her they gotta be shot in the head though, not the chest.

From the training documentary Fido IMDB link
School Children: [singing] In the brain and not the chest. Head shots are the very best.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#18]
28 Months Later ...

You still plan on being in this relationship that long?  

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Guys, even if she does get eaten, she's STILL a good warning system. If she doesn't come home one night...it's a huge warning sign.

It's not like she's going to meet anyone at work.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Guys, even if she does get eaten, she's STILL a good warning system. If she doesn't come home one night...it's a huge warning sign.

Damn skippy son
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#22]
I work in a OR....on bbbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssssssss.   I should be ok if they have the virus as they gotta bite.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Unless...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh she will
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top