Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 2:51:13 PM EDT
The Arizona Republic (leftist rag newspaper) had the story but left out immigration status of the suspects.

www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/117812

PHOENIX - Two Phoenix police officers escaped injury after someone in a passing vehicle shot at them while they were inside their patrol car.

Detective Stacy Derge says two shots were fired, with one bullet striking the hood and the other the roof of the patrol car.

The officers weren't injured and pursued the Chevrolet Tahoe for several blocks before the vehicle pulled into the parking lot of an apartment complex near the area of the 4300 block of North 53rd Avenue and the occupants bailed out.

Derge says 19-year-old Juan Beltran Nunez and 24-year-old Richard Hurtado, both suspected illegal immigrants, were arrested after police sealed off the area and conducted a search late Tuesday night.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
About 1 mile from my shop.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
How fucking stupid can you be?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I could've sworn there was lots of work for cop killers in Mexico.  What gives?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Worthy of a good 2 hour beating then a hanging.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sorry man, I can't move my shop.  Geez.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#7]
secure the fucking borders, NOW!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Not a chance of that happening now.  Bush won't do it, McCain won't do it, and Obama sure as hell won't do it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I was thinking that maybe the insurgency has begun, but now I see it is the invasion. I was wondering which would happen first.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a chance of that happening now.  Bush won't do it, McCain won't do it, and Obama sure as hell won't do it.

yeah, unfortunately you're right.

time to start loading more magazines...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry man, I can't move my shop.  Geez.

sorry...um...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:12:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, unfortunately you're right.

time to start loading more magazines...

My AR goes to work with me everyday now.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This type of behavior demonstrates an inablility to see more than about 10 minutes 45 seconds into the future.  

You really have do wonder if they even thought: " hey, if I shoot at a cop car, what will they do?  Will they just keep driving and pretend like nothing happened?  Will they call in backup and a helicopter and hunt me down then throw my butt into jail?  Will they have gotten wise and unload a couple mags from an M16 into my vehicle?  Will I live to see tomorrow? ..."  

I could go on, by why waste more electrons on this kind of moron.

-grommet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top