Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 11:38:56 AM EDT
My ship has come in, and I'm about to be in a whole new tax bracket.  

I got this email today...

Pls Contact Me‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thu 6/05/08 3:43 AM
To:  

I am Mr. Patrick Chan a Director of the Hang Seng Bank LTD Hong Kong. I have a business proposal for you. My client Col. Ahmad Ali Moh'd Hassan, who was with the Iraqi forces and also a Merchant, made a fixed deposit with a value of 10.5m USD for 18 months with my bank.Upon maturity several notices were sent to him. It was later discovered that he and his family were killed in Iraqi war living no living witness to this fund. If you are interested, My proposal is to put you as next of kin and have the funds released to your nominated bank account for us to share in the ratio 50% for me and 50% for you. Should you be interested in executing this with me; please kindly reply me at my e-mail address below: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Patrick Chan.
[email protected]

PS
Due to its confidential nature, I had sent with a different email identity.  Pls reply to my private email: [email protected]

I'm rich now, and too stuck up to hang with the likes of arfcom.  

Well, bye.  

(Where's the Web site that helps yank these guys' chain???)

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Gee, like we haven't had strikingly similar threads started thousands of times.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
(Where's the Web site that helps yank these guys' chain???)

www.419eater.com/

www.419baiter.com/

Have fun.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing personal but these stopped being novel 8-9ish yrs ago for me after working a few real cases.

Some folks play with em I help send them to prison.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Scam Baiters

Give them the hammer of the dead!

Damn beat me to it!

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Gee, like we haven't had strikingly similar threads started thousands of times.

You mean hes not really rich??

I like to read the different approaches these shitheads use.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#6]
You mean he's not even your uncle?  The ones I get all say he's my uncle.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#7]
first day on the internet, huh?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey if that doesnt pan out, there is always the publisher clearinghouse sweepstakes to hope for.  Maybe Ed McMahon will show up at your door.  Probably to move in, after he becomes homeless.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey if that doesnt pan out, there is always the publisher clearinghouse sweepstakes to hope for.  Maybe Ed McMahon will show up at your door.  Probably to move in, after he becomes homeless.

NICE!  

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#10]
So is today yer first day using email??

Congrats buddy.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry Dude. I got that earlier today and I'm on my way to collection my sweet $5.2 million share! You should check your email more frequently for these fantastic deals!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top