Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 3:28:41 AM EDT
But I'm not going to sleep.  My sleep schedule has been pretty fucked up since school got out.  I've been sleeping until mid afternoon, and going to sleep around this time.  ~6am, CST.  I need to stay awake all day so I can get to sleep at a decent hour tomorrow night, and get back on track.  This shit is getting old.  I'm also really sleepy right now, and starting to sober up from earlier, which doesn't help.

ETA: I hope I don't get banned from the shit I posted earlier.  Too much work for damage control.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
cocksucking makes you that way eh?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:31:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Not having a job or any other responsibilities makes me this way.  I'm working on the job part.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
damnit, I just posted asking why were you up... and then you went and ruined it with this.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:33:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
But I'm not going to sleep.  My sleep schedule has been pretty fucked up since school got out.  I've been sleeping until mid afternoon, and going to sleep around this time.  ~6am, CST.

I've had the exact same problem since school got out. I've been consuming vast quantities of coffee in the morning to try to stay awake, but its not working. I almost always go to bed at 6am even after like 6 cups of coffee.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
30 minutes left until my shift at work ends. Only one more 12 hour shift to go until the weekend. Yay.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:34:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not having a job or any other responsibilities makes me this way.  I'm working on the job part.

Yeah, we've read the thread about you turning trix.

Just teasing ya.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:35:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not having a blowjob or any other responsibilities makes me this way.  I'm working on the blowjob part.

fixxed
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not having a blowjob or any other responsibilities makes me this way.  I'm working on the blowjob part.

fixxed

Thats just wrong.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#9]
ah back when I didn't really have much to do during the day I used to be able to stay up till 7am and go to work at 1 or 2. not anymore though, you crazy kids
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:39:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixxed

Lol, I have applied for work at Lowes and Wal-Mart.  The job market is really shitty here.  I'm going to apply at a few more places soon.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:42:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixxed

Lol, I have applied for work at Lowes and Wal-Mart.  The job market is really shitty here.  I'm going to apply at a few more places soon.  

If the interview at wallmart doesnt go well, just blade at a 45 degree angle and

DISENGAGE DISENGAGE DISENGAGE
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixxed

Well, you seem to be able to communicate, and can even write in complete sentences. That disqualifies you from any and all employment at Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:45:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixxed

Well, you seem to be able to communicate, and can even write in complete sentences. That disqualifies you from any and all employment at Wal-Mart.

Well fuck.  My only job experience is in a mail room (fuck that.), retail (Abercrombie and Fitch, fuck that.), courier, (driving, I drive a 4x4 Ram with a 5.9L V8, fuck that.), and plumbing.  It's lookin like it's time to look up the local Roto Rooter.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:50:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well fuck.  My only job experience is in a mail room (fuck that.), retail (Abercrombie and Fitch, fuck that.), courier, (driving, I drive a 4x4 Ram with a 5.9L V8, fuck that.), and plumbing.  It's lookin like it's time to look up the local Roto Rooter.

You could start a gay night club called "70's San Fransisco". That guy who kept texting you would go.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:50:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could start a gay night club called "70's San Fransisco". That guy who kept texting you would go.

I think roto rooter is a ghey club where he lives.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:51:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Dude. Server at a restaurant/bar. Good money, no real work to speak of and you can even train to be a bartender at some of em.

Did I say good money? I meant GREAT money.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:51:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think roto rooter is a ghey club where he lives.

That is very likely!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:53:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixxed

If he gets paid for the blowjob then that does make it a job
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:55:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Dude. Server at a restaurant/bar. Good money, no real work to speak of and you can even train to be a bartender at some of em.

I wouldn't last long. I let people know when they piss me off.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:57:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when they are dropping large amounts of cash for very little work. Its much less turn turning tricks as you probably know.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:15:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Keep us updated.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:43:23 AM EDT
[#22]
damn, in 24hrs arfcom has gone teh queer.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#23]
I would go the "pimp for gay guys" route
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:58:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's one of those issues that can be cured by growing up.  Hunger because of a lack of funds is another cure for that problem.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#25]
What happened to the thread where the guy wanted to give you a bj? It disappeared

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixxed

Have you looked into a student job?

I had one all 3 years in college, it was really great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top